freakinfuzzball

LAPD 2013 Dodge Charger

Hello everyone!  I just thought I'd share something I put together the other day.  I loved the 2013 Charger in the Montana Mod but I personally like playing LA Mod more so I decided to combine the two.  I moved the Charger over into LAM as a new unit, made the front grill light a steady burn and smacked an Arjent on her.  She looks boss!  Let me know what you think.  Next up is the interceptor!

gWBjoEZ.jpg
6Rkvo6a.jpg
KL4eVJB.jpg
5sVzGTQ.jpg

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

They look damn nice! If only I could be bothered to do it myself lol good work Freakinfuzzball.

Also I think the HEV will look better as its more of a van type body where as the LEV is like a pickup truck... Or is it the other way around? I can't remember lol

They look damn nice! If only I could be bothered to do it myself lol good work Freakinfuzzball.

Also I think the HEV will look better as its more of a van type body where as the LEV is like a pickup truck... Or is it the other way around? I can't remember lol

Thanks! Yeah I'm trying to get the HEV working but its being a b!tch.  The model is showing as a box that takes the place of the model file even though I have double checked all my scripts and the all line up correctly.  I don't get it.  Here is the skin if anyone else wants to give it a go, just convert it to a .dds to use it.  I made the grill a Ram like the real thing too.

7yUcpkZ.png

have you though about doing a LASD Charger and LASD Interceptor as I know the LASD are using some