FInn Rescue 12

EM4 File Transfer one computer to another.

Hello I am at that point where I have transferred files to dell external hard drive and tried to put in the NewComputer Windows 7Dell XPS 420 64 bit Q9400, 8Gigs of ram video card GTS 450.   I put the files in programs 86 folder to no avail. I would have done a clean install but I have missed placed my Em4 and EM3 Disc. The funny think is I am able to play this from the external drive Both EM4 and Em3.  Is any think I might have missed thanks. 

I have done the reinstall before. Unfortunately for me I needed the disks or original install files. There is a particular registry key that gets added on the computer during install. And it's not going to work without it. Sorry :(

I don't want to start going into my registry keys and looking for it, i could end up messing the registry up. I still have old computer.  If can't  locate the disk I might have to go that rout there are not many EM4 games for sale?.  The good new is I can still play EM4 just not use the editor :) thanks for your help.