The Loot

Developed Several Problems w/ LA Submod

I've made a whole bunch of changes to the LA submod I use, but I've run into some problems I need help diagnosing.

• Rescue Helicopters pickup commands not working, both injured and non-injured, in EM4 missions: I haven't touched any related scripts, nor modified the vehicles. The passenger is removed, the pickup and stretcher animations play, and the winch sound plays, but the passenger does not appear, not does the person get picked up.
  • Wrong motorboat being created from SWR truck in some missions (EM4 Dam Burst Mission, but not LA Police Chase Accident): The dam missions gave me the original EM4 boat, but the SWR boat created fine in the LA mission.
  • Some of my units are walking slowly in missions. Other units unaffected. (Possible cause by not setting up upgrade levels correctly. Have not retested.)
  • SWR boat not deploying in freeplay, and the call script fails to run properly for the vehicle. Every other call script and vehicle works fine.