Chris07

Default Right Click Command

Let me start with an example:

I have a firefighter pick up a hose. When I hover over him, my cursor shows the "Drop Hose" command. If I right click on the firefighter holding the hose, the "Drop Hose" command will execute and he will drop the hose. Similarly if I select the firefighter and then hover over a hydrant, the command when I right click the hydrant should be to hook up the hose to the hydrant. The command that is executed when I right click on something (without selecting a specific command from the command panel) is what I refer to as the "Default Command".

Here is my problem:

My firefighter picks up a hose. When I have the firefighter with the hose selected and I hover my cursor over him the default command should be to drop the hose, however, in my particular case the command that appears is Enter Vehicle. If I right click him, nothing happens since you cannot enter a vehicle on yourself (as set by the script's checkValid() function). How do I change it so that when I hover over my firefighter that the drop hose command appears as the default right click command and not some other command?