cops

what is this kind of magic

Hello,

I was making a reskin for my Ford Crown however I saw I missed some spots, so I decide to remake the skin in Zmodeler and export it again.

But now it's totally fucked up :(

it doesn't matter how big I scale it 'cause every time it says it's 139KB while the other front door on the right side is 141KB

I even tried to mirror the other side and retexture it, but it failed 'cause now I have this as a result

and something else.. if I open the model it keeps saying this

SRF, Legend lightbar, 0, 0, 0, legend lightbar blue blue.png, 517, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0

instead of 

SRF, Ford Crown, 0, 0, 0, ford crown victoria lake county sheriff.png, 517, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0

how is that even possible if I export it from the Zmodeler file... it makes me wanna cry   :wall:  :1046276128_motz:

In Zmodeler it's how it supposed to been

untitledlis5q.png

in the editor it's like some one drove over it with a steam roller or something like that :/

it stays the same even if I scale it :/

untitled16psft.png

If i got your idea right ( don't see anything wrong on the moddel) I got "something like this" problem when i was moddeling on Laptop with fresh installed Windows 7 .

There was programm - Bit locker witch block new versions of file ( for ex. if you copy the moddel from Disc C (where you was working with her) to disc E - it will copy the old file version ).

Idk if thats your case but watch if you got BL turned on.

post-4733-0-15549800-1384546654.png