met police999

Hawick, Ontario, Canada (fictional)

m3qb.jpg

Hawick is a fictional area located in the northern areas of the Ontario province. I have not yet decided the

exact units that will be in it and if i will release it. Until i make i decision on if i will release i will post updates

here.

yhb8.png

Hawick is in fact a real town found by the border between Scotland and England. It is also found in GTA V as

Rockstar North the creators of GTA have their main office there.

Hawick is in fact a real town found by the

border between Scotland and England. It is also found in GTA V as Rockstar North the creators of GTA have their

main office in Edinburgh so im guessing a staff member must have been from Hawick

Thanks everyone for the support!

only a point, call out nubers dont match from taurus ;) roof nubers sais: 157

numbers on side are: 754

idk if that is right?? :)

no that's wrong i didn't realize thanks for pointing that out :laugh: and yes your skin actually gave me inspiration i was struggling for a good livery and i saw it so i just changed it slightly haha :holdglass:

Thanks everyone for the support!

no that's wrong i didn't realize thanks for pointing that out :laugh: and yes your skin actually gave me inspiration i was struggling for a good livery and i saw it so i just changed it slightly haha :holdglass:

Hahaha, no problem man, it look good how you made it :), i like it ;), and youre welcome, for the point of numbers ;)

OK with the forum back up wanted to share this.

TRU - Tactical Response Unit, Ford Taurus Interceptor

Used by TRU teams as a fast response vehicle TRU will also be a form of Rescue team kinda like the NYPD ESU.

xjfp.png

t568.png

zzun.png

i will make either a Chevrolet Suburban or a Ford Explorer 2013 depending if a model becomes available