sls_16

I NEED A COPY of Emergency 4 or 911 First Responders ?

Hi I would really appreciate if someone can help how to install Emergency 4. The problem is I had the game installed and the hdd crashed but I had a copy on my desktop what I did is copy the sixteen tons entertainment file and put it on a flash drive. After that I copy and pasted the folder onto Program Files x86. After trying to load the Game I would get vision71.dll can not be found and also get emergency 4 not installed right (when I load the mod installer). I would really appreciate and thank if someone gave me their copy or tell me how to install the game without the CD.

Sincerely

EmergencyFan6299

(P.S. I'm sorry for making the paragraph long, I am being lazy to type correctly).

Hi I would really appreciate if someone can help how to install Emergency 4. The problem is I had the game installed and the hdd crashed but I had a copy on my desktop what I did is copy the sixteen tons entertainment file and put it on a flash drive. After that I copy and pasted the folder onto Program Files x86. After trying to load the Game I would get vision71.dll can not be found and also get emergency 4 not installed right (when I load the mod installer). I would really appreciate and thank if someone gave me their copy or tell me how to install the game without the CD.

Sincerely

EmergencyFan6299

(P.S. I'm sorry for making the paragraph long, I am being lazy to type correctly).

1. Go to http://www.amazon.com/Atari-40477rst-Responders-911-Download/dp/B0049B2FP4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380194868&sr=8-1&keywords=911+first+responders

2. Buy the game

3. Download said game

4. Install the game.

Sincerely

EmergencyFan6299

1. Is the installer present? If not I think it is posible to manully install games mainly because installers just unpack files and move them to a specific directory Ex. [C:\Program Files\Sixteen Tons Entertainment\Emergency 4\Data\] the application is looking for specific files from [C:\Program Files\Sixteen Tons Entertainment\Emergency 4\Data\] BUT if it is installed into [C:\Program Files (x86)\Sixteen Tons Entertainment\Emergency 4\Data\] the application will not be able to find it therefore it won't be installed right.*

[] Sperates directories from the rest of the text.

*I'm not sure if this is right but this is what I've noticed from person experience.