Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

Glad to hear that v3.0.1 is out!  Downloading now...and probably tomorrow too haha.  2.7GB file--it better be worth it!

I noticed that people say there's still a lot of ped/traffic problems, so I'll look into that myself actually.  Someone told me how to get rid of some of the spawns, I just haven't had the time yet to try it out.

One question some units are missing from the mod (3.0.1.) and if I call them out, the game auto crashes. Also I have the deluxe version of EM4, can that affect the mod in anyway? (Like selecting the Deluxe Map or something) Also could there be some features missing? Like the traffic officer not being able to redirect traffic (instead of only stopping it)? 

One question some units are missing from the mod (3.0.1.) and if I call them out, the game auto crashes. Also I have the deluxe version of EM4, can that affect the mod in anyway? (Like selecting the Deluxe Map or something) Also could there be some features missing? Like the traffic officer not being able to redirect traffic (instead of only stopping it)? 

again...dont touch them lol and the cops cant redirect traffic due to traffic issues :)

Hello, it is possible that someone wrote about this before, but on facebook nobody helped me. When I try to run a freeplay game loads and moments is just the same off. I have the latest drivers for NVIDA. I apologize in advance for linguistic errors.

Hello, it is possible that someone wrote about this before, but on facebook nobody helped me. When I try to run a freeplay game loads and moments is just the same off. I have the latest drivers for NVIDA. I apologize in advance for linguistic errors.

I think I have the same issue: After it loads I get 30 seconds to play then it crashes. Is that the issue you are having?

It crashes for me. I can get the mod loaded, and I can press the freeplay button and choose the one with the NYPD calls, but when the bar is full-loaded and the map should show up, I get a ctd :(

Also, I can't fill in the poll since I want to have you guys known about my problem, or at least the amount of people who can't play the mod. But I have to fill in all fields, and I am not sure about how the mod is yet, so I will never be able to answer the 2nd question.

One is for people who can run the HD one (this 1) the other is for those who can not here-http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/18263-released-manhattan-modification-standard-definition-project/

Ohh great! Thanks for your help. Will there be a fix for the ''HD-one''? Because I can run it HD, and I would like to play the new map (It is in the HD-version, right?)