Ghost Graphic Designs

Portuguese Modification [RELEASED]

Wow...super awesome!

One question, in new version, will you include all vehicles featured in earlier releases ? That would be good, I found it strange that you took out some cool cars in newer versions. Nevertheless, good work!

Wow...super awesome!

One question, in new version, will you include all vehicles featured in earlier releases ? That would be good, I found it strange that you took out some cool cars in newer versions. Nevertheless, good work!

Gonna see what I can dig out... Most of the vehicles from the earlier versions are lost somewhere in my old laptop. Thanks for the feedback. :)

Can't you simply download an earlieer version and integrate those vehicles. I love the old-school police and fire brigade cars and missed them in the newer version (Can't recall which...but I think it had only GNR cars and one PSP.)

Can't you simply download an earlieer version and integrate those vehicles. I love the old-school police and fire brigade cars and missed them in the newer version (Can't recall which...but I think it had only GNR cars and one PSP.)

Gonna try it. :)

Ohhhhhh nice :D I think it was version "portuguese_modification_v2.zip" where you had this really diverse selection of vehicles. I know there are newer, and even though it still has a few bugs I still like this version the most - I hope you manage to combine the best of this with the great newer stuff you did ^^

Ohhhhhh nice :D I think it was version "portuguese_modification_v2.zip" where you had this really diverse selection of vehicles. I know there are newer, and even though it still has a few bugs I still like this version the most - I hope you manage to combine the best of this with the great newer stuff you did ^^

Thank you.  :happy:

Have you another download link ? 4shared is good for nothing, download is only with registration, Facebook, twitter, google+ and instagram. :tongue2:  :tongue2:

Please try mega  :cry:

Mega doesn't even work for me. I do not know what is up with it, I tried creating an account that did not work. Whenever I try to download anything it just stays on started. I even have the lateset version of Google Chrome, which they suggest you to do.