Ghost Graphic Designs

Portuguese Modification [RELEASED]

Alright, got it working. Currently playing the newest version from mod homepage, and having much fun. Can not wait for an eve more polished version with more high quality models and many different agencies! Good work, keep it up. :laugh:

Alright, got it working. Currently playing the newest version from mod homepage, and having much fun. Can not wait for an eve more polished version with more high quality models and many different agencies! Good work, keep it up. :laugh:

Thank you!

If you want some exclusive and regular updates, don't forget to like us at our Facebook page! :)

The model preview is looking great - good work.

I just hope that in the next version release all units of the former versions will be included (some were lacking in newer releases if I recall correctly).

Wish you good luck with next release!

Outstanding model, excellent.

This mod has come really far and while the first versions were really good I am happy to see that you are continuing to work on it to make an even better version. I really like the new mission with the bank robbery.

Light Pumper 01 - 4x4 VW Amarok

10294381_764808256892104_416231729838096

10173699_764808246892105_322855622190594

Credits: Geronimo EKIA, Flo. Hagen, VPI, Stasiek2012, Debica112, 998, cops (base rambar model), Ghost Graphic Designs (protection bars, rear equipment door (and structure) and overall model construction)

That's a cute little brush truck. Looking good GGD.

I notice that your truck only says "bombeiros" on it. Do you just have one "fire service" in Portugal or do you just not see the need to make distinctions? In America any unit would have the city/department on as well...

Will there be a version 3?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I think he's either working on version 3 right now or an update for version 2

I notice that your truck only says "bombeiros" on it. Do you just have one "fire service" in Portugal or do you just not see the need to make distinctions? In America any unit would have the city/department on as well...

This is a generic modification, so it's kinda hard to recreate one of the hundreds of different cities with FD. All of the vehicles in the modification have "Volunteer Fire Dept." to generalize. In case one of the vehicles has no city written on the livery, they will have a special ID code somewhere where people can see it.

1997 - the fire department ID number (this one is fictional)

VLCI - the vehicle type

01 - the individual vehicle number

Like Ghost said in the last comment its a generic modification so its only one fire department.

We have hundreds of FD'S around the country being of 4 types - Sapadores (Sapeurs in French, dunno the translation in English :P) which are full-professionall and the biggest FD'S. They only exist in the big Cities like Lisbon (RSB), Oporto (BSB), And Setúbal, Coimbra, Braga and Faro.

Then u have the "Municipal" Ones, which are  very similar to the Sapadores, full paid and professional too but in a "smaller version" acting in some small/medium important cities.  

Then u have the Mixed, that also are professional and paid, but unlike the other two, they dont belong to the State, but to a humanitary association, that can have fundings or not from the state to support the professional ff's. There are only 6 Mixed FD'S, all of them in my district, being one of them the FD that serve my municipality (Seixal Municipality FD, 5 biggest FD in the country and the second best :D , btw ma profile pic its a vehicle from the FD). 

The rest, like 92% of the FD'S are Volunteer.

Our system is difficult because the people and the government make him difficult :P .

Only the Lisbon region is well organized, (we have the two best FD'S of the country in this area, Lisbon RSB and Seixal Municipality Mixed, plus some well organized VFD'S like Cacilhas, Almada, Cascais (Full of Americans cars hehe xD) and Sacavem.

The rest of the country is just the biggest mess that you can find, and thats why in the summer, we have giant forest fires, no organization at all :P .