Map Making: 0% 

Scripting: 0% 

Station Skinning: O% 

Overall: 0% Complete.

KEY: 

0% - 29.9%

30% - 74.9%

75% - 100%

(If a bit is 100%, then it will be struck off the list)

UPDATE: 12/11/13: The modification is dead. I cannot fit it in with my job, and no-one will bother. Moderators, feel free to lock and/or delete it.

Edited by Lime214

Secret to release. And, is 6 months quick?

UPDATE: Just got the Skinning and Unit Names to complete

SPOILER ALERT!

In v1.5, I'm going to add special missions in, like the LA Mod.

When v1.1 BETA is released, I might draw a raffle for 10 people (except the testers) to trial it.

Let's play a little game here. Click edit when you want to post. Don't post three consecutive times in a period of less than 24 hours. Next time, I'm deleting everything

Also, six months for a mod where you have zero models started, and you want to encompass a lot of stuff is a little ambitious... 

Newfoundking, the skins are in progress now, but you have to email me the pics so I can send them to the Skinning team.

And met police999, I can't until the skinning is done. In about a week, I may post a preview of the vehicles.

We would have something to show but i haven't been assigned any units from Limes yet so there is nothing to show. If i get assigned anything within the next few days i should have something up by next Sunday. Hopefully a few fire units.

I'm a skinner not a modeler, i've also been given vehicle pictures of vehicles that aren't actually there to be skinned so i have to make do with other vehicles. Work with me here, lol. 

By the way i'll have three new units up by tomorrow (hopefully).

The ladder you made is the spare. http://www.ertrpg.com/rosters.html will show you current front line and spare apparatus by clicking on the units. Of Course, Station 3 and 2 are now Temporarily OOS but are still ready to be modelled if youre up for the challenge as they will be staffed again when more manpower arrives.

This is Pumper 11.

vzaq6t.png

This is the near-finished Ladder One.

2ykm24l.png

I've taken a look at the pumper 11 unit. The one you have currently is not accurately reflective. I'd recommend either naming it as ERT Engine, as the spare appears to be labelled OR use the current P11 model, by using the higher topped engine from the LA Mod. It's kinda hard to read, but it looks as if the "ERT" on the front door is written in Comic Sans, or similar, whereas the ERT's image shows more of an Impact type font. Also, P-11 is on the middle window, not the back window. Since we're not looking at models, instead skins, I'd also say you could redo the doors on the back, to match the layout more like the original, as opposed to the LA Model. 

Ladder one that you currently have in use appears to be the spare. Now since a midmount isn't a possibility, I'll give instructions on how to make it more accurate. The striping on this one is not solid, but with a thin line on top and bottom. I can't tell if that's what you have here. Skin those indicator lights on the rear door white, as they're not on the image. The driver's door doesn't appear to have ERT written on it, you're gonna wanna do that. Really the only other thing is the sign on the ladder. It says Ladder [ert logo] One. It should just say LADDER 1 ERT:FD. No logo. 

If you were into the light modelling phase, I'd recommend redoing the lights and possibly cab, but apparently no model work is being done

Comic sans? Really? It's bold Arial. Secondly, i'll get you the picture of the ladder i was meant to do.

1. The sign on the ladder is hard to do. I can't fit it all on but keep it visible since i'm using the LA Models as i said.

2. The stripe on the picture remains like the one that the LAFD use. It was on the picture that i was sent to base it on so it is either an error on Limes hand or he simply didn't know they weren't like that.

3 . As i said, Ladder 1 ( or whatever its called ) isn't complete in that pic

As for everything else, i'll give it a shot.

Ladder 1's pic:

http://s249.photobucket.com/user/ertrpg/media/ERT%20FD%20Station%201/ladder1.png.html