LA Mod 3rd station added

Hello, I have taken he time to add a third station to the LA Mod. The way the station works is that the vehicles don't spawn their(requires alot more scripting) but are just their so you can send vehicles to the station. The three vehicles at the station are the Water Tender, Light Equipment Truck, and The Large Rescue Ambulance. All vehicles are already equiped with the ToStation command.

Units at Station:

j0dxco.jpg

Water Tender:

xax4j6.jpg

Light Equipment Truck:

jpf01w.jpg

Large Rescue Ambulance:

7tiu.jpg

Video of the Station in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbAJwoFCtHs&feature=youtu.be

I have not decided if I am going to release this yet. If I got positive feedback, I will most likely release upon getting permissions.

That is excatly what I said it was. I'm working on it becoming fully functional, but that is alot of scripting. If you do not know how to script then you wouldn't know what i'm talking about!

That is excatly what I said it was. I'm working on it becoming fully functional, but that is alot of scripting. If you do not know how to script then you wouldn't know what i'm talking about!

I can't see where you said that.

I can't see where you said that.

The way the station works is that the vehicles don't spawn their(requires alot more scripting) but are just their so you can send vehicles to the station