Hi everybody :D. Thanks for the feedback 

Cacilhas VFD Brush Patrol finished 

EM4_2013_07_12_12_42_37_49.png

Now im gonna show ya some pics of an accidente i did in the editor (just for fun xD)

EM4_2013_07_12_13_00_02_29.png

EM4_2013_07_12_13_00_11_09.png

EM4_2013_07_12_13_00_27_28.png

EM4_2013_07_12_13_00_56_48.png

Hope you liked :D

Sunday or Monday i'il bring more updates

And i'm back with a new update :D

Cacilhas VFD Mountain Rescue Unit - (Real life functions - mountain rescue, high-angle rescue) (In game - Search and Rescue - it will have a dog :D, personnel not done yet)

EM4_2013_07_15_17_25_13_14.png

EM4_2013_07_15_17_25_31_91.png

Also :D - Check the official mod facebook page, with new and exclusive updates of Almada Mod and my other mod Seixal Mod. 

During the week i'il bring more updates :D   (Facebook page its on the first post of this topic ;D)

Nissan Patrol 260 Series, 1986–2002, good model for Veículo com Equipamento Técnico de Apoio.

rear doors have a little different sign.

I've seen better model in one mod, but I do not know if he would lend him the author.

Updates time :DDD

Cacilhas VFD VCOT 03.  

This vehicle will be capable to transport Cacilhas personnel like the Bat Chief, Firefighter EMS and Paramedic :D

EM4_2013_07_23_12_38_30_69.png

EM4_2013_07_23_12_38_51_21.png

Also check the mod facebook page (on the first post of the this topic) to see the new map updates. (It is on portuguese, sorry about dat, i try to start posting in english too there during the next weeks)

P.S. - Sorry for double posting xD

Only VCOT 03 ? VCOT 01 and VCOT 02 not in mod ? 

VCOT 01 it's on the mod already :D it's gonna be the battalion chief unit, and the VCOT 03, because of already exist a bat chief, gonna be a transport unit (can transport the bat chief, normal ff and paramedics). The VCOT 02 will not be in the mod, because i dont see wat function can have 

Maybe that's just a lot of command units. I understand his point, three command vehicles is too much... :)

Three command vehicles isn´t too much, it´s normal...

Our FD has six command vehicles.

Three command vehicles isn´t too much, it´s normal...

Our FD has six command vehicles.

In real life it's normal.

In EM4 it's too much because you need at least 1 vehicle with 1 specific purpose for a stable gameplay... Look at LA Mod, Hoppah has put only 1 battalion chief vehice because it's the only one you'll ever need ingame. You're not gonna send 5 command vehicles for a traffic accident or a fire, right?

This is just my opinion, the rest is up to RG... :)

In real life it's normal.

In EM4 it's too much because you need at least 1 vehicle with 1 specific purpose for a stable gameplay... Look at LA Mod, Hoppah has put only 1 battalion chief vehice because it's the only one you'll ever need ingame. You're not gonna send 5 command vehicles for a traffic accident or a fire, right?

This is just my opinion, the rest is up to RG... :)

Yea in real it's normal, here in Portugal every FD has 2 or 3 command vehicles. But that is real life.

In EM4, you dont need 3 cars, (My opinion) with the fuction of command. Mainly because the battalion chief on EM4 is just to call units and backups and dat stuff. That's why i only will have 1 battalion chief car, which is Cacilhas VFD VCOT 01. The VCOT 03 (in real life is a command vehicle) will only transport units, like the normal FF and Paramedics, for example, a major accident or something like that, because of the reasons i said. In the mod theres also the Almada VCOT, but also with the same functions of the Cacilhas VCOT 03, but transport almada fd personnel.

Normally, i wouldn't put 3 command cars, well because the battalion chief (i never use it xD) it has only one purpose. Normally i would only put 1 command vehicle, but the others are so epic, dat i... had to do it :D. But.. has transport units, that are at some point of the freeplay needed :D.

P.S. - I'il bring more updates on the weekend, just waiting for Ghost help me on some models and send them :D.