TheHockeydude39

[WIP] Stillwater Modification [Fictional]

love the bumper

Glad you like it; I'm a big fan of the Chevron design too!

Nice flight car! Looks great!

Thanks again, as always!

Ford Explorer model by NNICO and Mercedes Sprinter model by NNICO and Sputnik - PLUS NEW BANNERS - UPDATE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introducing you all to the Stillwater EMS skin for the ambulance and one of the two flight cars; apologies for the small texture bugs and the New York posters/plates etc.

d3b3.png

18m.png

uexm.png

49za.png

npe9.png

tnj4.png

Not like you need it, but if you would like help with ideas or pictures just shoot me a PM. Good luck! And I must ask, with the units are we going for "cool" or "realistic"? That is if you can restrain yourselves from tricking out the lights :)

new_tender%203-2.jpg

vs

N-Canton-2000-e1291848055719.jpg

In reality I have to yet to meet a volunteer fire department that had the most modern apparatus and equipment.

Well good sir I am here to introduce you to the Town of Elm Grove. A rich neighborhood just under 4 sq miles.

Here we are!

Fire%20Main.jpg

sc001bb0d3_420x280_thumb.jpg

Pierce-Elm-Grove,-WI-23940_1.jpg?width=6

http://www.elmgrovewi.org/index.aspx?NID=148

I am a police explorer at the PD in Elm Grove.

Thanks for all the support guys! I forgot to mention that both vehicles will have a ligthbar in the final version, Marius just hadn't added them at this stage yet; this was more to showcase the skins.

does the EMS supervisor have LED lights inside them? :3

When we've added all the lights to the EMS vehicles (not my area), we'll be able to actually showcase what things will look like; unfortunately I can't say at the moment!

Crown Victoria model by NNICO - UPDATE

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The second Stillwater EMS fly-car for a paramedic; a Crown Victoria.

cezs.png

fime.pngb3d5.png

Looking good, and while I appreciate the color scheme wouldn't it make more sense for the star of life in the window to be blue? Seems like all the ones I have ever seen are blue. Just my humble opinion. Great skin!

The color of the star of life varies, although traditionally/ originally blue it is often modified to fit the design scheme of units.

I believe none, in my case I just call it a flight car because that's what they are called in my area. I belive either one is just a unit that transports medical personal and equipment but doesn't have patient transport ability.

Yes, Fred is right. They both exist mainly to have a variation in the units showing up on scene and such, and to give the player more control; say if they wanted realism, the SUV would be called to areas like the lakeside, whereas the Crown Victoria might be called to the inner-town suburbs. Other than that, there's no discernible difference in the type of personnel they carry; might change the equipment so the Explorer can carry some extra things. Also, there is a possibility the SUV could be a personal vehicle, or contain a higher-ranking Medical official than the general Paramedic car.

Regarding the Star Of Life, I think red fits more in the scheme, and as erfd said, from examples I looked at it fitted with the overall scheme. However, I'll try it with blue and see how it looks, though it might look a tad odd, especially since our logo contains blue, but not the kind of blue that the star would be. (It has to be a lighter colour, in my opinion, to show up nicely)

Speaking to firefighter23, none of the lightbars are finalised yet, and that one probably won't be the final for the Stillwater EMS Crown Victoria; I'll probably make it red edges. However, the light scheme will have LEDs in the central part of the bar, not just the exterior points!

Im liking the crown vic alot. I personally like sending the EMS supervisor cars to EMS calls before the ambulance because it seems more realistic to me. Looking forward to see some fire apparatus too!