Hi guys,

Ive edited the LAChangeClothes script so that it works as a paramedic taking off or putting on his jacket. Initally it worked, but then when i added icons it didnt work and ive tried every possibility (changing little bits in the script, removing the icons etc) Ive uploaded the script (below) so if someone could take a look that would be highly appreciated!

I know its a .txt, ive only done that so that i can attach it to the post (forum dosent allow .script extension)

LAChangeClothes.txt

EDIT: Also, the command becomes enabled when i call a firetruck, but they still wont change clothes

What doesn't exactly work? You can't execute the script at all (as in pointing a vehicletarget where the FF will change), or do the FF run to the vehicle but nothing happens after? or does it crash the game (a CTD)?

Hoppah

When i call one of the units with a Para, tech, para prac or officer, the command to put on a fluoro jacket (ie change from shirt proto to fluoro proto) is disabled, but when i call a fire truck the command is enabled, but when i try the command the person wont change into the jacket/other unit at any vehicle (They dont highlight blue'ish colour either to show thats where they can change)

Yeah that fixed it, thanks very much (Where did you find out that from?)

Edit:

Just looked at it: Now i know what i was looking for i suppose this was the line that determined that an axe was needed in the vehicle

if (!Game::ExistsNormalObjectWithFlagSet(OF_HAS_FIREAXE))