cops

Texture problem

Hi guys,

I hope that some of you know what the cause of the problem is what I am facing...

In Zmodeler all the colors are on the fire engine

1cdxvv.png

In the editor... well... uhm in the editor my fire engine don't like his skin or something like that... Does anyone have a solution for it?

1117jlgd.png

ow and a second question

The window doesn't show HD quality like I make.... :s

I did nothing special just make the window with gradient like always... :/

1145x08.png

I hope that someone know a solutions to fix my little problem with the engine... 'cause this is really stupid... :cry:

Thanks anyway for reading and hopeful giving me some advice :cheers-mate:

Do you use .dds files? Although .dds has good performance on the game, it also has about the worst compression quality I've ever seen. I'd recommend .png files. The editor bug might be related to your graphics card. I've often seen problems like that related to (old) video drivers. What video card do you have?

Hi Hoppah,

well I saved it as a .png and also tried the .dds, and all with the same effect as I show you...

And about my graphic card... it's only with the new engine... other units work fine :s

videocard

Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 1GB Ram

and it has the version 9.12.0.0

okay guys I really don't know what I did, but I retextured the whole engine and made a new .png file and well... this is the result of it :D

I am so happy now hahaha XD

Looks good now cops!!

This happened to me. It is a problem with the UV Mapping. zmodeler uses a more, I guess the word is primitive, way of UVing a model. I get those screw ups sometimes too. What I usually do is just convert it to a .3ds and reconvert it back to a .v3o in zmod and it works for me.