Terrow

Changing languages

It's in de and I want it to english... I can understand it but it's annoying as fuck haha. Can anyone help me change this to english? When I go under languages, there's no en just de. I changed the supervisor but not sure about anything else.

Although Deutsch is quite the beautiful language, AND you cursed, (thereby hurting my feelings) I'll still explain how to fix this, because I'm awesome.

Download a mod with a translation, like the LA Mod, etc, and copy the LANG folder, en to your data/lang folder. That'll add the english options. Alternatively, you COULD just overwrite the contents of the de folder with the contents of the en folder. This would technically solve your problem without any further work, but you can't switch back to german, ever.

Assuming you chose the first path, then you'll wanna open your em4 config file (the config file in the main dir) and search for the letters de. It'll be for language or something. Once you find it, replace it with en. That'll then switch it to the english folder

Downsides:

Your audio is still in german unless you overwrite the original audio files with the new ones, and all names are in the LA mod, not the base game ones. To my knowledge, I can't think of a base game translation pack.