American Medical Response

[WIP] MASH Submod (Looking for project staff!)

jct1155hd9u8aos6g.jpg

What we are about

We are all about the LA Mod. Basically, what we do is MASH up some work from authors (With the Permissions from the other ofc.) and we put it into the LA Mod!

But thats not all. We also do some of our own skinning, lights, Textures, and CUSTOM CARS! We soon will have an LAPD 2012 Dodge charger that will be highly detailed! Also, we are looking for Project Staff! Reply in the comments your skill and that you want to join! So basically thats it! We just MASH stuff into the LA mod. Instead of you having to go through all your files to install a bunch of stuff! Check out this thread every few days to see our progress on the Custom Cars we have planned for you! We hope Hoppah Lets us release this submod!

Project Staff

Project Leader: American Medical Response (AMR)

Project Co-Leader: none

Skinners: none

Lighting Team: none

Modeling and Designing team: none

Overall Progress

We hope to start the submod soon! Before we do we need a Project Team!

Custom Cars-

Overall Progress: 0%

Our Plans- we plan to reskin and update all of the LA cars to 2013 Cars!

MASH-

Overall Progress: 25%

What This Is About- The MASH section of this thread is that we take really awesome skinned vehicles (with the authors permission ofc.) and we put them in the LA mod and do a touchup skin which puts LA logos and stuff on it so it actually looks like it is in LA!

MORE STUFF COMING SOON!

Be sure to 1 Up this Post!

Thank you Bugi. @Voodoo: I am a rookie in Skinning. I can fix up a few things. I'm sorry that you put down a negative comment though

Out of curiosity, what is the relevance of "MASH" in your title?

Voodoo's comment is relevant. Too often we see these posts that get people excited only to wither away. I recommend combing through tutorials and teaching yourself some basic skills like skinning, 3d modelling and in-depth editor work. There are a lot of people here that are willing to help you learn (but don't expect handouts).

Maybe you'll surprise us. Regardless, good luck with your project!

never say you're making a mod 10 times better... Cause when you release your submod they will look really critical to it and when they see some error/bugs or something similar they will... uhm... well they won't be that nice anymore

There was already a person on this forum that says he could make the London mod 10x better but it never happened as far as I know... so be careful with what you say ;)

Guys correct me if I am wrong with the London mod, cause I thought it was the London mod

but beside that Goodluck :)

American Medical Response

Lieutenant

• photo-thumb-34392.gif?_r=1338418314
  • Members2
  • flame1.png
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:30 PM

That's What i was trying to point out. The Problem is i don't know anything about lights,Scripting,etc. So i need some people to do it for me

One year later and you still have not made any effort to help yourself by at least learning to skin.All you did was wait one year and then open 2 new topics again asking for somebody to make you a mod.

If you at least make the effort and show work,people generally will help.