Jackman

chester county mod?

The download has been removed from the forum, it was on the old Chester County submod thread which has bed removed. The mod is still being worked on but it has a new thread and is called the "Montana mod", it is in the mods section. And I have looked else ware for the download as I would like it but I haven't found it. You could ask around some more on the forum, I know some other members have it and maybe they could send it to you.

Bama1234 released the Chester County Mod last year but it was a beta for what would later become a larger mod. He is know currently working on the new mod, "Montana Mod". It is the same thing, but has come a far way. As for the download file for the Chester Co. Mod, its no longer online as Bama did take it down. Ask around, someone will probably have it.

Sorry. To install this mod (submod) do I need to do anything with the mod installer, move the folders, move the files or what?

It's a simple copy -> paste. This will probably change in the final version as I'd like to include an installer.