theocd

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Terrifying stuff. It's clearly no accident.

I've seen unconfirmed reports of at least 3 casualties.

There is also footage of the blast and immediate rescue response after it... it's pretty clear to me that there will be deaths - this didn't seem survivable for anyone caught in the vicinity.

its clear this isnt foregiegn Terrorists

While I wouldn't rule anything out at this point, I'd tend to agree. This really looks like an act of domestic terrorist - in the current context (gun control, bad economy, etc), nutjobs tend to pop up left and right.

Prepare yourself for 3rd world war.....

C'mon now. A bomb went off, not a nuke.

You know Americans, if they had even a slight indication who did it(North Korea MAYBE), the will be going in hard and only god know how it will develop from that point.

BREAKING NEWS: MANHATTAN: BREAKING - 2 SUSPICIOUS SUIT CASES FOUND OUTSIDE THE VA OFFICE AT 437 WEST 16 STREET. NYPD EVACUATING AND REQUESTING BOMB SQUAD!

Police issues evacuation order on City Of Boston

Just heard Boston Police say 2 confirmed dead,28 injured and it appears to have been a home-made type bomb.They also have reports of other(as much as 4) unexploded bombs.

You know Americans, if they had even a slight indication who did it(North Korea MAYBE), the will be going in hard and only god know how it will develop from that point.

BREAKING NEWS: MANHATTAN: BREAKING - 2 SUSPICIOUS SUIT CASES FOUND OUTSIDE THE VA OFFICE AT 437 WEST 16 STREET. NYPD EVACUATING AND REQUESTING BOMB SQUAD!

Police issues evacuation order on City Of Boston

North Korea doesn't send agents around the world, because anyone lucky enough to leave North Korea would never want to come back again - they'd find out that all this propaganda they've been served was BS and that other nations actually enjoy such trivial things as electricity and 3 meals a day.

As for rumors... obviously, any unattended briefcase/bag/cardboard box/thrown-away burrito accross the US right now will suddenly become much more suspicious in light of today's events. You probably weren't old enough on 9/11 to remember it, but I was, and I remember a lot of rumors popping up about car bombs blowing up all over the world and dozens more planes heading for any other potential target or city you could think of... That's just part of the paranoia. There will be a few more scares today in and around Boston. Then one or two scares in the coming days or weeks. And then everyone will just return to their normal lives until the next deranged asshole decides that the best way to express his political or religious views is to blow up people and stuff.