3m3rg3ncy

Indy Metro Mod One man W.i.P.

So after opening the first post i basically got told by spammers i was on my own and got dumped on a dusty road...so ive decided to make the mod my self. This is probably the biggest computer job in all 13 years of my life...So tell me what you guys think as ill be posting photo soon

begin easy, just reskin the LA mod

add some new vehicles to the re-skinned LA mod

try to make several new scripts in the LA mod (you can download them completely from sites)

fix the bugs you got (if any appears)

Just make sure you backup everything you do on your (sub)mod

And have fun ^^

begin easy, just reskin the LA mod

add some new vehicles to the re-skinned LA mod

try to make several new scripts in the LA mod (you can download them completely from sites)

fix the bugs you got (if any appears)

Just make sure you backup everything you do on your (sub)mod

And have fun ^^

funny im doing exactly that!

Ok then guys i wanna ask a favor.......Could someone support me? im a kid and this is my first project so i need all the support i could get

Update: Hey guys! i decided for units to take just the la units and give them jackets

Update: Hey guys! i decided for units to take just the la units and give them jackets

let me rephrase just the police

.dds files are common used in the LA mod, you will need paint.net to open those and reskin them. Paint.net is an easy photo editing program mostly used by skinners get it here: http://www.getpaint.net/download.html

Or if you have more skills, use photoshop, It's one of the easier ways when you know how to use it. Find some good basic tutorials at youtube.

Also, it's kinda off-topic but you mentioned the following:

''So after opening the first post i basically got told by spammers i was on my own and got dumped on a dusty road...so ive decided to make the mod my self. This is probably the biggest computer job in all 13 years of my life...So tell me what you guys think as ill be posting photo soon

Then:

Ok then guys i wanna ask a favor.......Could someone support me? im a kid and this is my first project so i need all the support i could get

It's a bit wierd to act like, oh im going to do this like it's nothing, and after that asking all the help you could get...

why do you need a topic if you don't have anything to show?

Did you not read the title? INDY MOD ONE MAN W.I.P i just started!

Firstly, edit posts, don't double.

Secondly, is it all white? Is so they're corrupted.

No just the ATF car and one ambulance

Did you not read the title? INDY MOD ONE MAN W.I.P i just started!

And again why do you need a topic then?

second: it is against the rules to start a topic without any screenshots.

Work on your mod in private, create units etc and if you have a concept and something to show then start a topic!

if you need help go in the help section.

I reported this topic because it makes no sense and you are way to offensive against me.

Also tripple post. do you know what the edit button does?

Work on your mod in private, create units etc and if you have a concept and something to show then start a topic!

I reported this topic because it makes no sense and you are way to offensive against me.

yes i do ill close it and try to do shit.....

- He wants a topic to start drumming up enthusiasm, and in a very near future, probably to ask for help. It seems mod making is an entrance rite considered to some

-Actually, no, it's not against the rules, it just should be in another forum, which I've moved it to as of now.

-You reported the topic, asking for trouble by announcing this, and then you're trying to start a fight yourself, so here's some advice, drop it, if you don't like it, walk away, don't come back, and you won't get a warning.

yes i do ill close it and try to do shit.....

Actually, you can't close things. You should however either ask for help, or actually do some work. People tend to get snippy when they see people coming out with the "ONE MAN MOD" kinda attitude, and then see the modder asking for help. Help is not something to be ashamed to ask for, but at the same time, don't expect to say how you don't need any, and then get away with asking for it after.

tl;dr

you both have combative attitudes that need to stop, and fast.