LAD23DER

Good computer

Honestly, pretty much all laptops on the market now will run this game. It's very old by gaming standards, therefore would not be hard to meet specs for. I look at gaming this way, take the most intensive game out there that you wanna play. Meet those specs, and possibly exceed them by one level if you can.

In regards to E4 and 911FR questions, it's essentially the same game, different name, so yes, all mods for Em4 will work on 911FR

Honestly, pretty much all laptops on the market now will run this game. It's very old by gaming standards, therefore would not be hard to meet specs for. I look at gaming this way, take the most intensive game out there that you wanna play. Meet those specs, and possibly exceed them by one level if you can.

In regards to E4 and 911FR questions, it's essentially the same game, different name, so yes, all mods for Em4 will work on 911FR

Thank you very much!

As NFK said, yea, pretty much all laptops will run it. But, i owned an old Dell Dual Core with Integrated GPU, i had trouble playing LA Mod smoothly. It was playable, but i had around 13-18 fps. So, be careful. Also, you can NOT run Manhattan Mod on slower laptops. You WILL need a gaming PC (Yes, you're gonna need a 120 bucks graphics card like mine) to run that, but you won't be missing out on much with a cheap laptop for around 100 bucks.

As NFK said, yea, pretty much all laptops will run it. But, i owned an old Dell Dual Core with Integrated GPU, i had trouble playing LA Mod smoothly. It was playable, but i had around 13-18 fps. So, be careful. Also, you can NOT run Manhattan Mod on slower laptops. You WILL need a gaming PC (Yes, you're gonna need a 120 bucks graphics card like mine) to run that, but you won't be missing out on much with a cheap laptop for around 100 bucks.

Okay, that's very helpful! Thank you!

To be honest man... I have a lap top that plays the game very well, except Manhatton, and I am not really to impressed. One you can not or very rarely upgrade if something better comes out.

Really. I believe the desk top is better :)

Just me to cents :)

PS I will be going to a desk top for my next computer.

To be honest man... I have a lap top that plays the game very well, except Manhatton, and I am not really to impressed. One you can not or very rarely upgrade if something better comes out.

Really. I believe the desk top is better :)

Just me to cents :)

PS I will be going to a desk top for my next computer.

Ya I think I'll give that some thought. Thanks

Thanks, one last question, I was looking at something like this, by looking at the specs, I'm not sure if it would work or not...

http://us.gateway.com/gw/en/US/content/model/LX.WY202.002

That could easily run Manhattan Mod! Radeon's 6600 series is nice. Plus, you will 6ghz combined, if Emergency 4 is multi-core optimized, you're gonna be fine. Although, like squamish said, if you're planning on being a hardcore gamer invest in a desktop/custom.

My tip to you is if it fits your budget, equip it with an ssd. That will really speed up things.

My laptop is a macbookpro but I wouldn't recommend one as your only computer, and it is quite expensive. I do have a desktop windows machine, so for me a mbpro is great! Running windows games on a mac is possible but it can be tricky though.

Invest in a windows machine by a known brand.

That could easily run Manhattan Mod! Radeon's 6600 series is nice. Plus, you will 6ghz combined, if Emergency 4 is multi-core optimized, you're gonna be fine. Although, like squamish said, if you're planning on being a hardcore gamer invest in a desktop/custom.

My tip to you is if it fits your budget, equip it with an ssd. That will really speed up things.

Laptop is a macbookpro but I wouldn't recommend one as your only computer, and it is quite expensive. I do have a desktop windows machine, so for me a mbpro is great! Running windows games on a mac is possible but it can be tricky though.

Invest in a windows machine by a known brand.

Thank you so much for your information guys!