Sawdbuster

Westwood Police Mod

Hey Guys,

I have my current town's Units in a small private mod, and I've gotten help from Goog1967 and many others, even though the mod only have two units right now, Police Car and Special Tactics And Response truck. I'm gonna make a fictional Rescue Pumper with Brazil's 1989 Spartan Pumper and I think I'll call it on the units.

I would want to know if some people would like to help me out on skining and prototypes and if not I'd just release the skins.

What it would be:

Skins: Make a Skin of this with the Ambulance From the LA Mod / Black Turnout Gear for Firefighters / Navy Uniforms for EMTs and Police Officers

Prototypes: Make the Units in the Editor and just save the unit Prototypes

Also, Anybody who could make reflective stripes would be awesome, but I'll release without it

I'm taking care of Sirens and commands

I could work on the prototype for you. I have been playing around with them lately. I have also been adding vehicles from the Manhattan mod into the NY mod. Let me know :)

I could work on the prototype for you. I have been playing around with them lately. I have also been adding vehicles from the Manhattan mod into the NY mod. Let me know :)