Does anyone know how to have doors properly open on vehicles? I've got one door set up for passengers that exit the vehicle and another one set up for gathering equipment, but when persons are getting equipment from the vehicle, even if they approach the area where the equipment doors are, only the passenger door opens. I checked the "equipment" button on the door and it's on, so I can't see what the problem is. I know the LA mod and the DDR mod have properly working equipment doors, so surely there must be something I haven't done right...

Does anyone know how to have doors properly open on vehicles? I've got one door set up for passengers that exit the vehicle and another one set up for gathering equipment, but when persons are getting equipment from the vehicle, even if they approach the area where the equipment doors are, only the passenger door opens. I checked the "equipment" button on the door and it's on, so I can't see what the problem is. I know the LA mod and the DDR mod have properly working equipment doors, so surely there must be something I haven't done right...

What type of vehicle is it? MTW? I'm curently experimenting same problems with my vehicles. I think that the vehicle type could cause that. But I ain't sure, maybe hoppah has more information.

I did two different things that seem to have fixed it. Apparently, changing the vehicle type did help (although I still don't get why Hoppah's doors would work and not mine). My units would then use the equipment door, but the thing is, I had two and only one of them would work. I then used the "group" box and set the two doors to have the same group number, and then they would both open at once. Right now I'm checking to see if the "group" box takes care of the problem without having to change the vehicle type.

EDIT : Changing the vehicle type is definitely needed in order to get the doors to work. As far as I've experimented, police SW and MTW doors won't work.