Newfoundking

Looking for some mySQL/php help

Hey, I'm having a bit of trouble on something I have been working on lately, that being that my php page is not properly fetching the information from the database.

Ideally, this is what is supposed to happen: The page is loaded and checks the database, fetching the table and posting it.

Unfortunately, although it accesses the database, it doesn't post anything. At all! Suggestions? Anyone wanna help me out?

It could be throughing a error which isn't allowing it to actually fetech the information and just isnt reporting it.

If its actually getting the database. And still isn't showing up then there is a problem with how its being displayed. Could be simple like missing a closing/Opeing statment ; or () , []

could be somthing worse like a scripting or codeing error.

Make sure that the server is allowing it to show errors.

Also put a action check in place.

If ( Event ) then ( Event 2 )

Event to could be like can't connect to database then Event 2 which would be unable to reach database

I don't know how your conecting to the database or what the code looks like so its kinda hard to point you in the right direction!