About the Submod  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play this submod?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Hi Guys,

I know that I already said this a comment reply, but unfortunately my editor deleted the doors and some other stuff of the NOLA mod file, so I had to start all over with the lights. Now, as Sythan said, the NOPD has all blue lights and that is correct so once, I re-do the lights for the PD crown vic, I will post a vid of it. This time it will have all blue lights with an alternating pattern including yellow lights in the back. Keep checking for an update from zach or me!

UPDATE

Here is a video of the Louisiana State Police Cv (slicktop) with lights.

Model: NNICO

Skin: Zach1019

Lights: Zach1019 (my first try at lighting)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfs663-Wdbw

Please give us feedback! If you have any ideas post them here, on our website, or PM one of us. We should have more updates this week and weekend. :D

The lights look good! It looks like you found out basic LED lighting! A little trick, if you hold ALT, you can raise the radiation. So the rear lights arent shinning on the ground through the trunk. Besides that, it looks amazing for a first try! Great radiation too!

Yeah thanks! I just played around with it and got the hang of the led lighting. :D What do you mean HOLD ALT and I can raise the radiation? So if I hold ALT the radiation will show on the trunk and the ground?

EDIT: I just got it bro! Thanks for the tip! One thing, should the front grill lights and the side window lights have their radiation moved up or should they stay on the ground?

UPDATE

Here is a video of the Louisiana State Police Cv (slicktop) with lights.

Model: NNICO

Skin: Zach1019

Lights: Zach1019 (my first try at lighting)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfs663-Wdbw

Please give us feedback! If you have any ideas post them here, on our website, or PM one of us. We should have more updates this week and weekend. :D

Great job bro it looks good. Keep up the hard work

Thanks bro! Now I know how to light so it will help us out more. :D

Yeah bro it really will