PFD Emergency Reasponder

Any way to disable failing a mission?

Salutations all, I dont know if this topic has been posted before or covered, but its something I been curious of. When I play the campaing, I like to play at a realistic slow approach to each challenge, but in campaing if I do that I end up failing the mission for to many injuries or to many fires burning out of controll, All I am simply wondering is if there is a way to disable failing a mission, that way despite many causualties, you can see the mission through to the end.

Thanks,

- PFD EMR

Navigate to the Scripts/Game/Mission folder and find the .script file that corresponds to the mission you want to edit. For example lamod01.script is the mission script for the first LA Mod mission (Bomb threat I believe). What you are looking for is:

const int MAX_DEATHS = 2;
const int MAX_INJURIES = 6;

(* The two lines are usually the first 2 lines of the script at the top.)

You then want to change the number to some insane number like 99 or something like that. It will make it so the mission will be harder to fail if not impossible to fail.

I personally like to play the game sometimes with a realistic feel, meaning you can't fail, you can only do poorly. I went into all those, turned the max numbers for everything way up, that way you can still ge ta failing percentage, but you can't be booted from the command seat. It's not very realistic. One thing you've gotta make sure you do though, is for like max fires and that, you need to jack it way up, since on missions like the oil rig one, that'll kill you real quick if you aren't fast enough