Guest CrazyLion425

Gale Front

Guest CrazyLion425

Ok so I looked at the walk through but I still can't figure out how to bet this mission. I can not get the car out of the water. It will not let my Crain get close enough to pick up the car. What do I do???

Ok so I looked at the walk through but I still can't figure out how to bet this mission. I can not get the car out of the water. It will not let my Crain get close enough to pick up the car. What do I do???

There is nothing in the way of the crane?

Try not to park the other emergency vehicles near the water but on the other shoulder of the road.

Guest CrazyLion425
There is nothing in the way of the crane?

So there is a semi truck on its side blocking the road to the north. A guy injured just to the north of that on the road then. Once the cut scene happens the car falls on the road and the one car fly's off the road and into the river. At that point I send a diver in to mark the car then i send the crane to pick it up. The problem is when I click on the car with the crane highlighted the "pick up" icon shows up and I click. The crane starts to move but never gets into a place where it can pick up the car. Do I need to somehow clear the semi? Or the plants along the river? I really have no idea how to get the car out of the water or for that matter how do I get to the injured person on the north side of the semi? Do I have to use a Copter? Very frustrated. Its the only mission I haven't been able to win without cheating! Any Help would be great I will try and do a print screen so you can see what I mean.

Guest CrazyLion425
Yeah, clear the semi first. My fault at first, too. After you cleared the semi, it should work!

G.

how do I clear the semi????? i try the crane and I have tried the flatbed. both haven't worked for me.

how do I clear the semi????? i try the crane and I have tried the flatbed. both haven't worked for me.

After you've freed the truck driver using the jaws of life you can pick up his truck with the crane and move it out of the way. The other units have more space to do their work now. If'I'm correct the crane should be able to move towards the sunken car now. To save time you can also remove the trailer while the firefighters are working on the driver of the truck.

Thijs