Sawdbuster

Airsoft

Hey guys,

I'm very into Airsofting and so are a lot of my friends. I have two guns, a Tactical Force C02 Combat Pistol and a Stunt Police M4 Electric Rifle.

380x272_airsoft_UMX_TacFrc_A.jpgamth_2410_611166554_aftermath_611166554_aftermath_stunt_police_m4_dual_power_aeg.jpg

-My M4 motor burnt out in the middle of it's first match, luckily my buddy had an extra pump-shotgun, but it still has a functioning spring function.

-The Tactical Force Pistol is half Polymer and half metal. (Metal slide, magazine, internals and barrel) this gun is C02, one cartage of C02 lasts about 10 magazines. It is a very sturdy, very durable gun. It may look like like a glock, but the gun is fictional. None of the functions (safety, mag release) are in the same place as the real thing. It doesn't shoot extremely well; it curves and I'm unaware on how to change hop-up. However, in close quarters, the curving isn't a problem. The gas is loaded into the grip, and the magazine is a thin style that only carries the BBs. -- Highly recommend for anybody buying a sidearm; but grab extra magazines with your order if you can. Other pluses, the gun is a cheap price for the quality, apx $60 all around. And it is a blowback as well.

I'm Looking to buy:

-WE Tech 3.8 Hi-capa Gas Blowback

Products2485-330x330-64015.jpg

-reviews look good, anybody have it or have used it?

Airsoft Topic: Ask questions, recommendations, critic, videos/photos etc.

photos from Google Images

I'm into airsofting and am halfway through getting my UKARA signed off.

Once I have it I'm going to buy a JG G36C, a GBB Glock 17 (not sure who makes the best one yet...) and probably an M56 Shotgun.

I'm not a fan of the Frankengun, prefer to keep mine as RIF's, hence the wait for the UKARA :(

The OC-D

I'm into airsofting and am halfway through getting my UKARA signed off.

Once I have it I'm going to buy a JG G36C, a GBB Glock 17 (not sure who makes the best one yet...) and probably an M56 Shotgun.

I'm not a fan of the Frankengun, prefer to keep mine as RIF's, hence the wait for the UKARA :(

The OC-D

I own a M4 RIF, but mine was a gift so it skips all that UKARA stuff. It's a shame you have to be UKARA registered to buy RIF's :(

LMAO airsoft newbs XD

I have been playing for years. Also Umarex is not the best lol (I mean unless you want super cheapness)

Could anyone recommend a nice, cheap, CO2 or electric rifle?

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_150&products_id=2109

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_150&products_id=10144

I can't vouch for the lancer but a good cheap gun is in the neighborhood of 100-150 USD

I am a support gunner, I have an Echo-1 AK47 modified to be an LMG. Our team has won regional team championship in 2010. I was also demolitions member during a full scale operation in February. I have a P226 by cybergun (With laser optics) and multiple Thunder B's. I'm working on getting some systema parts for my AK at the moment.

For tac gear I have alot. See this video:

Also have a 3 hole balaclava.

Here's some super fun pictures

rihAH.jpg

R1w0f.jpg

HEy4k.jpg

4q3T7.jpg

YeH9u.jpg

If you want airsoft advice lemmie know I'll be more than happy to help you out