bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Everyone appreciates the hard work that you and bama have put in itch.  I really do hope you guys reach the quality level you are working so hard to achieve before release.  The quality level of both of your work is outstanding so I hope you only drop dat big release when you guys know you have something that you will be proud of.   

Good luck with those pesky bugs mate!

i dont mean to sound dum im  new at this lol 

so to get this strait

is there like a brand new map

or is it the default emergency 4 map with just changed buildings and stuff like that  

Absolutely new map. Bama even made or bought (IDK) some models that have never been used before. 

i dont mean to sound dum im  new at this lol 

so to get this strait

is there like a brand new map

or is it the default emergency 4 map with just changed buildings and stuff like that  

it is completely new there are a few mods like that:la mod, Montana mod, Manhattan mod, welfordshire. there are quite a few it is rare to see mods that have had previous releases use the same map as alot of mods create a new map to make the mod feel more like the country where its from. the wellfordshire mod map was hilly and had English style village feel where as the Manhattan mod has tall sky scrapers to feel like New york. I prefer these new maps as i think it adds to the feel and atmosphere in the game.

I hope that answers your question

it is completely new there are a few mods like that:la mod, Montana mod, Manhattan mod, welfordshire. there are quite a few it is rare to see mods that have had previous releases use the same map as alot of mods create a new map to make the mod feel more like the country where its from. the wellfordshire mod map was hilly and had English style village feel where as the Manhattan mod has tall sky scrapers to feel like New york. I prefer these new maps as i think it adds to the feel and atmosphere in the game.

Tons of German mods have new maps as well. Such as Winterberg, Bergstall.. But I think that this mod will be something different.

It would be great if the ANPR on one of the sheriff cars was really working. But it Would be difficult to script.

Tons of German mods have new maps as well. Such as Winterberg, Bergstall.. But I think that this mod will be something different.

It would be great if the ANPR on one of the sheriff cars was really working. But it Would be difficult to script.

yea i know but if i was to name all of the mods that had custom maps the list would be quite long. the ANPR/ALPR system would be a really cool feature as i love role-playing with the units in the mods like setting up checkpoints and things

yea i know but if i was to name all of the mods that had custom maps the list would be quite long. the ANPR/ALPR system would be a really cool feature as i love role-playing with the units in the mods like setting up checkpoints and things

Does AI in Em4 drive at different speed? I thought all the cars have the same speed limit. 

Absolutely new map. Bama even made or bought (IDK) some models that have never been used before.

oh cool thanks bro ( :

bet your just as exited as i am

oh yes it dose thank you very much that was what i was looking forward to the most is the new map

merry Christmas

oh yes it dose thank you very much that was what i was looking forward to the most is the new map 

merry Christmas 

merry Christmas to you to

To clear a few things up after reading through (most of) the last four pages:

- Yes, it is a completely new map, and yes, there are never-before-seen models (in EM4, at least) in it. 

- I honestly can't remember who made the volunteer script we're using, I know BMA made one from scratch and we tested it out, but I'm not sure which one is in use right now. One thing I know for sure is that both Itchboy and BMA have been invaluable to the mod and I'm going to continue working with both of them. 

I'm testing out the updates Itchboy sent to me, and as soon as I can verify things are working acceptably I'll start the upload. 

To clear a few things up after reading through (most of) the last four pages:

- Yes, it is a completely new map, and yes, there are never-before-seen models (in EM4, at least) in it.

- I honestly can't remember who made the volunteer script we're using, I know BMA made one from scratch and we tested it out, but I'm not sure which one is in use right now. One thing I know for sure is that both Itchboy and BMA have been invaluable to the mod and I'm going to continue working with both of them.

I'm testing out the updates Itchboy sent to me, and as soon as I can verify things are working acceptably I'll start the upload.

Finally some great news!