scrivs

zmod issue - exporting to v3o

Hi guys,

Hope someone can help. I've been getting to grips with Zmodeler, and spent a whle editing a vehicle, I've merged 2 models together (2nd model a being lightbar). I export the file as a. v3o file and that works fine, just the light bar isn't on the vehicle? Is there some way I must attach the lightbar to be a part of the model?

Any help would be appreciated.

(edit: apologies should be in modding & mod help topic!)

I have the same problem except no one posted in mine :P but, I'm taking the lightbar off of ambulance one. I'm in perspective mode. I deleted the lightbar and exported if as .V3O and replaced the file ambulance01. When I went into the editor the lightbar was still on there. Obviously I did something wrong. Can you give us a guide on what to do? And do you need the full version of zmodeler to do it?

I have the same problem except no one posted in mine :P but, I'm taking the lightbar off of ambulance one. I'm in perspective mode. I deleted the lightbar and exported if as .V3O and replaced the file ambulance01. When I went into the editor the lightbar was still on there. Obviously I did something wrong. Can you give us a guide on what to do? And do you need the full version of zmodeler to do it?

If you don't have the full version of Zmodeller it won't work.

Sorry for late reply.

I've paid for the full version, all legit. I view the model in 3D and perspective and the light bar is there. All the lines on the vehicle are blue, but the lightbar has orange lines. The model exports fine and is playable in game, just the lightbar isnt there :s

Sorry for late reply.

I've paid for the full version, all legit. I view the model in 3D and perspective and the light bar is there. All the lines on the vehicle are blue, but the lightbar has orange lines. The model exports fine and is playable in game, just the lightbar isnt there :s

Speak to me on MSN.