JamesJackson

Zmodeler Help

Hello there i am posting this with a question about zmodeler i am working on a model for the Lancaster, California but when i switch to 3d view nothings comes and i googled it and no answer can you help me ????????????????????????

the first thing i could imagine would be that the model might be too small, did you import it from sketchup and didn't resize yet?

and try the perspective view too!! i think there is a 3d and a perspective view, might appear there.

you could also check the menu on the left top of the 3d box/window, where you can change the view etc. play around with that if you haven't done that yet ;)

the first thing i could imagine would be that the model might be too small, did you import it from sketchup and didn't resize yet?

and try the perspective view too!! i think there is a 3d and a perspective view, might appear there.

you could also check the menu on the left top of the 3d box/window, where you can change the view etc. play around with that if you haven't done that yet ;)

I am making the model from blueprints and it will show in perspective but not 3d

I guess I know it:

Did you already "flipped" the sides?

I talked to freelancer and he side it was a 2d model that is why i was getting nothing but thanks for that tip

I guess I know it:

Did you already "flipped" the sides?

I managed to find out the problem,His attempt at the model was all 2D in the front view no 3D what so ever so all you could see in the 3D view was a simple 2D box.