FDNYFightin44

New York City Emergency Service RP (Bronx)

Hello all EP users! I have made a NYC Emergency Service RP. Which is based in the Bronx. You can be a cop, firefighter, dispatcher, and paramedic. You will respond to various calls, and all sorts of fun stuff. To get to the RP, click here

Needed:

Police - ESU Leader

Fire - Chief of Department

EMS - Supervisor

Dispatch - Supervisor + Dispatchers

Banner Makers *PM me for details*

I will provide the helmet shield image, badges, and all other stuff needed. Once you join, you will be prompted with a PM. Reply to the PM, with the following that it says.

Special Positions:

Dispatch

So, that is enough blabbering, need any information? Don't be afraid to PM me. :)

Edited by FDNYFightin44

Okay whoala there pal. You can't put a new role playing game up and expect people to come in droves to it. It just doesn't happen like that. It can take any where from a week to two weeks to get enough people to actually have a good game going (personal experience six is a min to start)

Not to mention you don't have an accurate website that shows you what trucks you can staff what the house actually looks like and stuff like that.

Kudos for creating something like this and I think that if people got involved it would actually be a good game, unfortantly you just need to.have a bit of patience. If you look around at a lot of role playing games (star trek, star wars (they are a bit rarer) it has taken them years to get where they are with a group. Star trek alone I know of at least two major players that have been around for years.

But like I said good job on creating something, you just need to have a bit of.patience :)

Actually, correction: It can take a year or more to get enough people to staff a full game like this. (Let's look at ERT) To staff two trucks, you're looking at having to get about 6 in, and then it's pretty boring, so you gotta hope they have no where to go to play a full game.

From my experience running an emergency RP, the ERT, it's been around for four plus years and it is only now just starting to reach it's potential. It takes a lot of bodies to make a good game, and those bodies aren't very high volume.