heyjoojoo

Has anyone done any Police cyclists? Riding bikes?

Sure. Thanks for that..

I guess not many people use police on bikes... I think our state likes to use them because it doesn't cost to fuel them up.

quick to get around 2 in like allys and hills lol also should be simple to do the cyclists

Are you sure you've seen horses and cyclists? I'm on the german forum a lot and never seen a mod with horses

or cyclists and same goes with EMP never seen a mod with them either...

I should imagine it's possible it should just be down to some animations and a small bit of scripting

Are you sure you've seen horses and cyclists? I'm on the german forum a lot and never seen a mod with horses

or cyclists and same goes with EMP never seen a mod with them either...

yea deffiantly horse it was on this site but i think the topic is gone

Horse is a dutch mod, IDK which one but a Dutch guy made it :)

About the cyclists: You know how hard it is to make a character and the animation?

Because I'm trying to make one, but I can't animate so it's really hard...

I made the bike and character (well the character is done for 40%)...

if you make it like a moter bike, than you don't have animations like moving legs, and moving upper body...

I know how to assemble, take apart, and edit premade models in Zmodeler. As far as creating a new one from scratch, I have no clue. I was hoping somebody had already created a bicycle. Are there any in LA Mod? I dont recall seeing any there.

why not getting one of the original bike models from em4 (scene -> objects -> street ... i guess), unlock the file and then add a newly modeled person to it?

parts of this new model could be animated, like legs and body.

of course that would be lots of work, but definitely possible!

I thought about that but I don't understand how to animate objects. I'm trying to get a man to hold a videocamera but everytime I select the camera and exit the editor, the man goes back to "idle". I must be missing a step.