Tomarhawk

Wales Mod. (NOT RELEASED YET!)

!on HOLD!

Can't continue with the mod just yet. For updates visit our FACEBOOK

EDIT:This mod is going to be based in the heart of South Wales, down to the edge of south wales (Monmouth)

Already started the river rescue van, hope for it to be done by.. Tomorrow maybe?

Stations:

4 Ambulance stations scattered around.

8 Fire stations (Including HQ).

3 Police stations.

4 Coastgaurd.

Thanks so much for the replies! Didn't expect them too quick! And perhaps Gunswat. Yes metpolice999 it'd be a help.

Can you do models too?

And IF I am right, are you Daniel from West Midlands Mod Facebook Daniel?

metpolice999 I will post some pictures of our engines below, I think I can cope with the models but the skins, I can do. Yet, I am not the best.

Thx guys

Tom - SWMT

Oh and Metpolice I will also post a banner below if you want to use it!

Just a few pointers. As per the stations, just be aware that there is ALOT of work to do for one station. For example if I work a long time at it I can get a station on the map and usable in game in probably two day if I work most of the days on them....and that is not even modeling and skinning them. And I have been doing this for around 6 years now. Just dont take too much on your plate right now. my recommendation is make the units first. then release like an alpha. Then start working on the stations. And people are more likely to help if you have a product to show them.

Looking for a modeler PLEASE get back to me!

If you need to use a Dennis Sabre,I've made one for my West Midlands mod

if you would like to use it send me a PM

Link to West Midlands Mod:http://forum.emergen...se-coming-soon/

Thanks

Freelancer

There's very few available 3D modellers,out there most are already working on mods already so your best bet is to learn to model

using either 3Ds max or Zmodeler...

Thanks mate!

Yeah I won't be working on it for a week now, got wedding for a few days and just need some time off for a bit.

Yet, this mod is going well and I look forward to it being done.

If you have any simple questions please PM metpolice 999.

If you want to ask a more difficult question PM me but I ain't working for a week so don't suspect a super fast reply.

- tomarhawk

Oh and forgot to say (sorry for double post, on mobile)

Announcing a new script tomorrow.

But now for an announcement

I will be adding a Ford Focus which South Wales Police use.

I will be using it for spare RRV's for the Police and Fire service

Big update: Started to learn models, for V1 I may do a submod as the Co-DvL posted before. Once I get good at models I will aim at making them and releasing in this mod.

When I do a submod I don't think it will be released, yet, If you want to test you can PM me.

I'll base the submod on London Mod, for private use so I don't get stopped for model theft. If I can get their persmission I will use that mod as the sub mod for a release.

- Tomarhawk: Lead DvL

Yes Gunswat.

Mod news..

It's time to announce the new mod.

HUMBERSIDE MOD!

Video of the police car I am going to use (The best one at least) COMING SOON!

Go facebook and like our South Wales Modding page! South Wales mod is ON HOLD! As I said before. We're working on Humberside mod and Fireman Sam mod both coming soon.

Humberside Police - Proton Impian Incident Response.

I'm just gonna release the South Wales & Fireman Sam mod now on facebook. Use one of the hyperlinks to get to Facebook! Both are .exe auto install files. I don't know if it will work but I hope so.

Facebook - Click Here

RELEASED - Like our 'Facebook' when we get 20-30 likes we'll add the download!

Please like - Facebook

Release: http://www.4shared.c...SF/_online.html