Ghost Graphic Designs

RSB Simulator 2014 - Emergency 4 [V3 WIP]

This has turned out to be one of the best mods for this game IMHO. There is obviously some small bugs here and there like main menu text is messed up and TEC units are missing, but I am very sure that those will be ironed out in the next updates. Good job making a very nice mod!

I can confirm that after doing this, the modification is perfect.  :sporty:

This has turned out to be one of the best mods for this game IMHO. There is obviously some small bugs here and there like main menu text is messed up and TEC units are missing, but I am very sure that those will be ironed out in the next updates. Good job making a very nice mod!

Thanks!! I'm currently finishing V3 (no release date, yet) and also working on a secret project... :)

It is not working for me(I have 1.3f-de) version.I've installed everything but when it is loading it says ID_FREEPLAY.... and game is not loading at all.

It should be saying ID_FREEPLAY. That is the english version of it.

Mod looks great but I have one problem playing it. None of the sirens work. PD, FD, EMS none. I downloaded the english V2 with the hotfix. I also got an error when I pressed the siren cmd on I think a pd car.

mkf8yr.jpg

Mine work fine. Make sure you properly installed the mod or simply re-install.

i love it

didnt have any light issues from the start.

question

how do you calll a tow truck?

Go to Emergency 4/Mods/BV Lisbonenses/Units/Vehicles/TEC and delete the units.xml of ASF and FGRI. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

All other mods work just fine, it's only with this mod that I have the problem with. Deleted it and downloaded it again, still no change. Too bad this mod won't be for me then.

So weird... I honestly can't think of why. Sorry i cant help. I don't think its GGD's Problem either cause your the only one having this problem. So weird.

All other mods work just fine, it's only with this mod that I have the problem with. Deleted it and downloaded it again, still no change. Too bad this mod won't be for me then.

Perhaps you could try to reinstall EM4 completely? I don't know how to solve that one, it's the first time someone has that issue. If that doesn't work we can only wait untill someone really experienced with scripts finds out what's causing that.

Do you have the most recent Microsoft Visual C++ installed?

C++ is in order. I'll see to reinstall 911FR one of the next days when I'm not being lazy. x)

Copy that. :)

Hi First of all I Love this mod is fucking amazing i cant wait for more updates for police but i have a question is this mod able to play in Multiplayer ? thanks guys keep working hard Grettings from Chile

Thank you! :P

Unfortunately, the modification isn't compatible with multiplayer. Police will have a major update for the next version, which will include lots of new units, personnel, a map rework and new missions!