Ghost Graphic Designs

RSB Simulator 2014 - Emergency 4 [V3 WIP]

I must say, that diving unit.....even though I fully trust it is like the real thing, I think that it looks...off....

I also must say that I love the mod and the dispatching of the units.

Hmm... I'll try something, please stand-by. :)

Nice looking new units, cant wait for new patch. Great mod,love it. :holdglass:

Thanks!

You've done some incredible work here!! Just great. I love the new upcoming units, especially the dive unit. It is so horrible and bad looking car, but you have done it precisely! Good work! 

Goddammit... Double-post again. -.-

Anyways, here's an additional RSB tanker truck. Some people told me that the fleet was lacking an additional tanker that was necessary when the fires go out of control, so here it is!

jtBLOKR.png

It'll have a double-siren (Federal Q + Federal Signal VAMA). (real pic here)

Enjoy. :)

Nice! One thing I noticed playing last night is that the tanker at the station in the center of the map it doesn't park properly. I will take up a whole lane of traffic when it goes back to the station.

I had that too, until I called it again to some place and let it park again and then he parker the proper way. I guess he takes more turns to do it properly.

Nice! One thing I noticed playing last night is that the tanker at the station in the center of the map it doesn't park properly. I will take up a whole lane of traffic when it goes back to the station.

I had that too, until I called it again to some place and let it park again and then he parker the proper way. I guess he takes more turns to do it properly.

The tanker is huge, so it usally glitches out when parking. Trying to fix it ATM. :)

Thanks guys.

Err... I need some help, I've been searching for this siren and I can't seem to find the correct model. My first thought was a SVP siren, but it seems that I'm wrong. Any ideas?

[video snip]

Cheers!

I know a lot of sirens, but this one i'm not familiar with. Must not be that common. The wail sounds similar to that of a Federal Signal PA300, but yelp is very different.

I know a lot of sirens, but this one i'm not familiar with. Must not be that common. The wail sounds similar to that of a Federal Signal PA300, but yelp is very different.

My guess is a SVP SA-450 Classic siren, but some tones are a little different... Thanks, anyways. :)

I love this mod already, but there is one problem. The mod is in Portuguese, and I don't speak that. Will there ever be an English release?

Sure. I'll make an alternate download link with an English version, thanks for the heads-up. :)

My guess is a SVP SA-450 Classic siren, but some tones are a little different... Thanks, anyways. :)

Sure. I'll make an alternate download link with an English version, thanks for the heads-up. :)

Well, atleast a list with translations and explanations of the abbreviations used in the game would be handy :D. Like ABSC and VUCI and VLCI etc, what they mean.

I've actually found minor things in the mod after playing it intense the last few days.

• In the bungalowpark near the RSB fire station there is one cabin you can't enter with firerighters nor paramedics. The door can't be openend with the axe, so people who get sick in there die. It's the cabin in the upper right corner in the southern area of the vacation park (south of the small road). :(
  • And one of the businesses in the same street as the VFD station has two construction workers on the roof next to the solar panels, and you can't get there with the ladder truck. So they die too. :(
  • The streetpaths on and under the overpass over the highway aren't optimal. For example, when an ambulance has to drive over the overpass over the freeway, it drives right across all the drivinglanes on the freeway instead of using the overpass.

I actually fixed the street issue near thestatue  roundabout in the editor, and this doesn't fixes the issue with the freeway overpass. 

These are just minor imperfections. But I thought I'd mention this :D.