Miercolini

Manhattan mod submod for LA 2.1(WIP)

Basically I am attempting to put all of the Manhattan modification features into v2.1 of the LA mod. I am not sure whether I will add new stations or just edit the scripts or maybe try using the the NYC mod map but whatever works out best. I am doing this because many people have problems with the Manhattan mod (Either bad computer that can not load the great map or some other problem). I don't know why my computer has a problem but I think it has something to do with the map. Back on topic, I would use editor but I am to inexperienced with map changing etc. So I am making this for all those who would at least like to use all the unit and stuff. I'll try my best but I can not release it without the permission from the Manhattan Mod creators. If they approve then I will open it up to anyone who wants it when I am done ( or the Manhattan mod gets fixed and i scrap this).

Last that I heard they were making a patch to fix the ingame problems, this is what was announced on the facebook. What I am doing is putting the stuff on the LA map and fixing the script for the stations or something like that. I have not been told or seen anything that announced them doing this but if I can not release it I'll just keep it for my own use.

Well I am making it for my own use as i stated and will only release it if I am given the Ok. Otherwise it is just for myself but I figured it would be nice to let the people who's computers cannot run the map play on a LA map or something with all of the Manhattan Mods units,audio, etc. I kinda consider it a little hope for people who waited for the mod but could not run it. I'll give all credit to the creators but like i said right now its just my own thing unless they approve of it which I'll try and contact them through some way but I feel it might take a while. If they do not like this then you will never see cause I respect their work and their decisions. I'm just in this to help the others cause I was one of them.

They are working on putting it onto the LA Mod map...By the way-you just said you were gonna remove units...

Ok then I guess its for myself unless they approve, it might take them awhile so it will be a private project then. If someone wishes to remove this topic they may.

It's incredibly simple to do, just copy the LA mod map into the manhattan mod, then add all the VOs from our map to the LA one, but unless you know exactly how the mod works with the LA's scripts your looking at imminent failure. The same principle would apply to any map really.

x

It's incredibly simple to do, just copy the LA mod map into the manhattan mod, then add all the VOs from our map to the LA one, but unless you know exactly how the mod works with the LA's scripts your looking at imminent failure. The same principle would apply to any map really.

x

I actually have been doing that so I am figuring out what engines where renamed to fit the LA script etc. So with the that figured out I'm going to try and edit the return to station script and the stationstart script. It's a little project so if I fail at least I tried.