Entonox

Blue Light Modding - Staff Recruitment

Blue Light Modding

Developers of the West Midlands Mod

Hello and thanks for taking the time to look at our thread.

We're currently recruiting extra staff members for an upcoming project for Emergency 4.

The Current positions we are recruiting are as follows:

~ 3D Modeller - Desirable skills and experience in Z modeller or 3ds max

- Past examples of work would be beneficial to the applicant

~ Skinner/Texture Artist - Experience is desired

Our Texture staff are required to create accurate textures true to the real world

version. This help improve the experience of the mod.

~ UV Mapper

Experience is essential within this role.

~ Advanced Lighter

This role will involve a skilled lighter that is able to work from the real world counterparts of the

vehicles involved. We're basing all our lights on the real light patterns of the vehicles we're creating.

~ A Member to Add units into the game

once they're complete.

this is a basic role where we need members that are able to add the finished product into the game.

The People we're looking to add to our already existing team must take pride in their work,

We ask that you work to a high standard.

The Project we're currently recruiting for is a UK Based Mod, This is all the information we're able to provide

at this moment in time.

We already have a dedicated team of members working on our projects, But we're always looking to expand

into a larger team to get high standards of work finished for the EM4 community to enjoy.

Anyone interested in joining our team should contact either

myself or Freelancer for more information.

Thanks.

Blue Light Mods Team.

I like how you set up everything on who and what is needed and in great detail. But the only question is, what will you and the others be doing or working on? With the list above it seems like your recruiting for people to do everything there is. Also who else is involved or how many people do you have working with you or your team?

-Marshall

I like how you set up everything on who and what is needed and in great detail. But the only question is, what will you and the others be doing or working on? With the list above it seems like your recruiting for people to do everything there is. Also who else is involved or how many people do you have working with you or your team?

-Marshall

Hello,

First of all thank you for taking your time to view this topic,at the moment we're a team of 3 working on 2 mods (1 not yet announced but coming soon...) here's the team list of who we are and what we do...

Freelancer-Lead Developer,3D Modeller,Texture,basic lighter, UV mapper

Entonox-Co Developer,Textures,lights

BARC-Textures,lights,misc stuff

We're just looking for abit of extra help,

hope this has answered your question

Thanks

Freelancer

I am not the most skilled with modding but believe I know how to add units to the game although not 100% on it yet so give me a little time to research better and more correct ways to do it and practice troubleshooting issues that may arise etc so I can give you an adequate support in fulfilling this role as I am always happy to help!