Portuguese Mod (In Progress)

Guest bombeiro39

Full workin gorder mod.available for download

who want the beta version I give links to downloads

please Search Options here in the topic :huh:

Full workin gorder mod.available for download

who want the beta version I give links to downloads

please Search Options here in the topic :huh:

I'd like the link to the Beta version please. If that's what you were saying.

Guest bombeiro39

Oi . por certas criticas meu trabalho , eu nao sou profissional nisto , querem esta criticar que faça melhor .

Fdx sao pobre mal agradecidos , eu fico por aqui .

Hi. by certain critical work, I'm not professional about it, want this criticism to do better.

FDX poor are ungrateful, I'm here.

Admin please close the topic.

Guest bombeiro39

you crazy

! shows me the role of direct author of these models?

Author's rights are not necessarily the same as copyright in English (or lexicallyaccepted Anglicization copyright [citation needed]). The Anglo-Saxon system of copyright differs from copyright. The respective names already show us the difference:on the one hand, it has a right to copy, copyright or reproduction rights, the other, a copyright, in this, the focus is on the right person, the author, that , the object of the right(the work) and right assets to be able to copy.

Must understand the differences between the copyright Roman-Germanic origin, based on continental European system called the System and the Roman-Germanic Anglo-American system of copyright based on Common Law, with a distinctive feature, the fact that the Copyright scope is essential to protecting the creative and unlike copyrightprotects the work itself, ie the product, emphasizing the economic aspect, the equityholding of works by the reproduction right. In efetuamento the right of reproduction, thecopyright holder may make available to the public the work in the manner, place and time you want, whether for reward or free of charge.

[edit] Representation of the symbol "©"

You signed up this model in your country? if not, can be used because they want freemind free mind! ok free models us

Guest bombeiro39

Xandarb in look

2- The original model maker indicates in a readme file that his model is free to be used without permission. However, I must stress that this needs to beCLEARLY SPECIFIED in the readme, and that one file being made available does NOT mean that all of that author's files may be used without permission. When in doubt, ask for permission anyway.

Representation of the symbol "©" - us Unian European

Xandarb in look

2- The original model maker indicates in a readme file that his model is free to be used without permission. However, I must stress that this needs to beCLEARLY SPECIFIED in the readme, and that one file being made available does NOT mean that all of that author's files may be used without permission. When in doubt, ask for permission anyway.

Exelent point sir!

And I myself haven't read the readme in question, you might be right (although I doubt it). Therefore I will back off now. However, it is always considered polite to credit the original author. Being polite is always a good thing.

I will not (and can not) tell whether you've done anything wrong.

Ok, it seems we may be stepping into a hazardous territory here, so let me make this clear once and for all:

This site (Emergency Planet) is a private entity, which has its own rules. These are the rules that will be applied here - not the copyright rules of the European Union, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Kazakhstan, or any other country. Ours are stricter, by the way.

These rules are as follows:

-If the readme specifically says "You can use these models", then you can use the models.

-If the readme says "You have to ask permission before using the models", then you have to obtain permission from the author before using the models.

-If the readme says "You can't use these models", then YOU CAN'T USE THE MODELS.

-If you ask for permission but do not obtain it or do not obtain an answer, then YOU CAN'T USE THE MODELS.

Now, here, we do not care if there is a copyright ("©") symbol or not, or whether the model has been registered with the patent office or anything like that. If you didn't make it, it's not yours, and you can't use it unless you obtain a permission to do so.

So you may be in the clear, in the legal sense of the word, about using models that aren't yours, since I'm guessing 99% of modders do not register their work legally. Which means they can't sue you.

BUT... there is a but... we are free to ban you from the site at any time if you do not follow the rules that are in effect here. And the rules say you can't use a model you didn't make if you didn't secure permission first.

End of discussion.

Voode

Ok, it seems we may be stepping into a hazardous territory here, so let me make this clear once and for all:

This site (Emergency Planet) is a private entity, which has its own rules. These are the rules that will be applied here - not the copyright rules of the European Union, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Kazakhstan, or any other country. Ours are stricter, by the way.

These rules are as follows:

-If the readme specifically says "You can use these models", then you can use the models.

-If the readme says "You have to ask permission before using the models", then you have to obtain permission from the author before using the models.

-If the readme says "You can't use these models", then YOU CAN'T USE THE MODELS.

-If you ask for permission but do not obtain it or do not obtain an answer, then YOU CAN'T USE THE MODELS.

Now, here, we do not care if there is a copyright ("©") symbol or not, or whether the model has been registered with the patent office or anything like that. If you didn't make it, it's not yours, and you can't use it unless you obtain a permission to do so.

So you may be in the clear, in the legal sense of the word, about using models that aren't yours, since I'm guessing 99% of modders do not register their work legally. Which means they can't sue you.

BUT... there is a but... we are free to ban you from the site at any time if you do not follow the rules that are in effect here. And the rules say you can't use a model you didn't make if you didn't secure permission first.

End of discussion.

Here in Portugal the law says you don`t need to register any thing.

If you have proves that is enough.

Proves: Video photos or a witness

I know the law because I already need to register some stuff.

Yeah, but as I said, I don't care what the laws in any country say you have to do to protect something. Maybe you have to register it. Maybe you have to take a picture of it. Maybe you have to do an interpretative dance number. I don't care.

On this site, the rules say "Ask and get permission, or be banned". Simple as that.

Yeah, but as I said, I don't care what the laws in any country say you have to do to protect something. Maybe you have to register it. Maybe you have to take a picture of it. Maybe you have to do an interpretative dance number. I don't care.

On this site, the rules say "Ask and get permission, or be banned". Simple as that.

Exactly think of the rules as laws worldwide