Guest bombeiro39

Portuguese Mod (In Progress)

pirolapa mota , caso mais bicudo ! mas tenho heli feito ! queres ve uma foto dele ?

pirolapabikeif moreweevil!helibut I havedone!want toseeapicture of him?

The official languages of this forum are English, and Dutch in some areas.

NOT Portuguese. NOT crazy-sounding gibberish that makes no sense whatsoever.

I'm cleaning up these posts right away, and will remove any further post that is not written in (understandable) English. Repeat offenders will be banned.

EDIT: And it is my understanding that some people here are claiming model theft? Please PM me if that is the case, and I will look into it.

Guest bombeiro39

Voodoo_Operator

sorry .excuse not happen votes

I'm working on a mod that created such a ghost!

but dude held up with other parents and mod, with Brazil and the Ukrania and made blunder.

I took one of these mod and I'm corregi because the configuration was all wrong.

Soon we will have a mod Portugal.

This is such a ghost with sixes I use tar vehicles it for no reason!

because those vehicles were adapted to the mod and I'm doing it, I get the mod Poland and Czech republic.

I've kind of mog auterizaçao Brazil heli use them in our mod and I have proof.

a hug

rafaell

Sent 07 March 2012 - 01:17 AM

I will not have time to put it in the mod for you, the more you give permission to use it in your mod since it contains the name of the original author and who edited it in the credits.

original author

MikeyPI

I was the one who edited and

Rafael Cinder

If you have questions about the operation of it in the game, just ask.

Created is my

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNKhFcrOZ40

Created such a ghost!

post-32577-0-36285800-1331763507_thumb.p

• Upvote 1

I´m sorry but this is not the place for this. If indeed there was theft of models is needed to solve. So far I have only read discussions and bad language. Solve things, because your image is weakened by having such conversations.

Greetings.

bombeiro39 is the only guy that is giving everything to have a portuguese mod done. why everybody is trying to taking him down? we all are here with the same objective... have a portuguese mod. unstead harm bombeiro39, try to helping him to have a great mod.

Guest bombeiro39

Ola , queria informar que vou deixar de continuar o mod . porque estou problemas de Vida !

mas esta rapaz a configurar as viaturas e única coisa que falta o mod estar acabado e ser lançado .

depois eu meto aqui o link para o download.

um abraço ..

Hello, I wanted to inform you that I will no longer continue the mod. problems because I am Life!

but this guy set up the cars and the only thing missing from the mod to be finished andreleased.

then the link here to download.

a hug ..

</p></p>

See, that's exactly why I told you that relying solely on Google Translate to post in English is not a good idea.

Please practice safe sex with your links. Thank you.

Oh my god So funny lol