heyjoojoo

Is it even possible to reskin the motorcycle? Zmodeler wont import...

I have tried to import the motorcycle into Zmodeler (not to modify the physics) but to check reskinning. Otherwise I have to keep loading the Editor in order to see how the skin looks. Seems almost impossible to reskin this motorcycle. Is there another one thats easier?

Yes you can reskin the motorcycle. I use Paint.net to reskin the unlocked dds. file.

How are you doing this? I'm unable to import the motorcycle into Zmodeler. How are you doing this in Paint? I've reskinned nearly all of my fleet for my area but the motorcycle skin is strange. I know how to unlock and reskin and all of that but can't get the motorcycle to show in ZDmodeler. I have to keep launching Editor and checking it in there.

How are you doing this? I'm unable to import the motorcycle into Zmodeler. How are you doing this in Paint? I've reskinned nearly all of my fleet for my area but the motorcycle skin is strange. I know how to unlock and reskin and all of that but can't get the motorcycle to show in ZDmodeler. I have to keep launching Editor and checking it in there.

You don't have to use zdmod. Paint.net is a painting program just like any other. Except it reads dds. And can save as dds. You can simply open the file via paint the same as opening a document.

Reading the dds file is not the problem. I have the photoshop plugin. The problem is that when I have modified the skin, it doesn't display properly on the model. For example, when I change police decals and the wording on the motorycle, it shows up very small or squashed. The way it displays is the problem. It's like the proportions are not accurate or something.

Hoppah(or Mikey or both) locked the model to where it is not importable to zmoddler. Hoppah posted the guide to unlock this and other models for importing in to Zmod. The tut is around here some where but dont have a clue where. In an old announcment thread. I think it may have been Hoppah anouncing his retirement. It requiers Excell and editng one line of the numbers.