Unit 42

Mod Installer does not work.

Hello, I have just bought 911 FR again and the modinstaller doesn't work nor do I have an editor for some odd reason. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I've tried to do what M1 Tanker has told me to do but for some reason, it still doesn't work.

Atari. I've reinstalled it about 4 times so far and the error message I've received is "911: First Responders is not properly installed. Please reinstall." I also don't seem to have an editor.

Sorry to bother everyone here but can someone give me their 911 first responders properties location or line for their mod installer? Maybe it'll work. You know the same way you changed the editor, maybe I could do that with the mod installer.

Yeah but I did what M1 Tanker told everyone else to do on this topic (http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/14387-modinstallerexe-will-not-work-911-first-responders-from-amazon/page__p__196759__hl__+mod%20+installer%20+registry__fromsearch__1#entry196759) and it worked so now I'm happy again. I want to specialize in map editing so Imma train on that for the next few weeks as well as my usual modeling and I want to learn more about putting vehicles into games but this is not the place to talk about my 911 FR 2012 hopes and dreams so I will ask the mods nicely to close this topic. MODERATORS, PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC. THANK YOU.