heyjoojoo

Does someone have a list of explanations for the Taskforce Vehicle Types and Commands?

I'm using the Editor quite a bit and I need to understand the differences between vcmdflashinglights and vcmdwarninglights. Also, I need to understand the different items in Taskforce Vehicle Type. Is there a list with explanation somewhere? Been in the Editor all morning and last night but cannot get my lights and activations straightened out.

The commands are usually self explanitory, but in the case of the flashing lights versus warning, flashing is the emergency vehicle's light system, (blue light classification) whereas the warning lights flashes the four-ways or all the turn signals

As for the task force vehicle type, that is best explained here:

http://www.emergency-planet.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=85&Itemid=62&lang=en

The commands are usually self explanitory, but in the case of the flashing lights versus warning, flashing is the emergency vehicle's light system, (blue light classification) whereas the warning lights flashes the four-ways or all the turn signals

As for the task force vehicle type, that is best explained here:

http://www.emergency...emid=62〈=en

Oh cool. I'll take a look - thanks! Hey NFK, do you know where could get blank templates for the vehicle thumbnails so that they'll show up in the fleet menu?

the files you need are *.dds files in the "unit" folder if each vehicle.

their names don't quite tell you what they're for but you'll see it once you unpacked and converted them!

you can find all blanc/selected/deselected pics in there.

just edit them with a graphics program like paint.NET to make your own ones.

then re-convert to dds of course and don't change the dimensions or you might get some trouble (usually it just has to be 'a power of 2' but better keep the size the same!)

greetz

(null)

the files you need are *.dds files in the "unit" folder if each vehicle. their names don't quite tell you what they're for but you'll see it once you unpacked and converted them! you can find all blanc/selected/deselected pics in there. just edit them with a graphics program like paint.NET to make your own ones. then re-convert to dds of course and don't change the dimensions or you might get some trouble (usually it just has to be 'a power of 2' but better keep the size the same!) greetz (null)

Awesome! Thanks. Which image is the main image that shows up in the fleet menu? Is it the 'big.dds' file?