DakotaM990

Unable to use 4 vehicles: LASD Van, Cruiser, Port Police, UMCV

I have recently started modding/Re-Making the Freeplay map for LA Mod, and I decided to put down Law Enforcement vehicles. I had gotten LA Mod 2.5 Freeplay map w/ vehicles already spawned and was experincing trouble with a few vehicles not able to have any thing done with them(Personel couldnt get inside etc..)

So what I did was spawned the vehicles in editor, spawned personel for them and loaded the map. Everything was looking good, I was putting the personel in the vehicles and... IT FAILED I attempted to put personel in the Unmarked Crown Victoria, LASD Cruiser, Prisoner Transporter, and the Port Police.

What it looks like is, you select the personel and go to the vehicle and instead of a enter car/Get in icon you get the traffic cone icon. And if you click the car itself, it doesnt have any seating. (Ex: 2 seats for cops, 2 seats for criminals.) None of that Its blank and you can only send it to HQ if I'm right.

I can't figure out how to fix this, so hopefully you amazing modders, experts or Scriping Experts can help me out here

Dakota

Load up your mod in the editor - see that box on the left of the screen. Go to Vehicles>>LAPD>> and find the vehicle(s) in question. Now click on the vehicle's name, and then click the 'Edit'button which appears at the right hand side of the box. Then in the window that loads, select 'Edit Traits', and then change the number of passengers allowed. Simples, I think :)

If this doesn't work, try going in Windows Explorer to Mod/Units, and then navigate to the vehicle you want to try and fix. Open that in Notepad, and try changing the loadspace value. If this doesn't work or you get stuck, reply/PM me :)

Load up your mod in the editor - see that box on the left of the screen. Go to Vehicles>>LAPD>> and find the vehicle(s) in question. Now click on the vehicle's name, and then click the 'Edit'button which appears at the right hand side of the box. Then in the window that loads, select 'Edit Traits', and then change the number of passengers allowed. Simples, I think :)

If this doesn't work, try going in Windows Explorer to Mod/Units, and then navigate to the vehicle you want to try and fix. Open that in Notepad, and try changing the loadspace value. If this doesn't work or you get stuck, reply/PM me :)

Thanks a Mil! Im trying it now