bma

Copenhagen mod 1.2 [1.1 Released]

I will uploade a new version later tonight which isnt ziped :)

About the lightbar, i dont know why it have that shape, but the real siren is also a bit Americanised. Guess its just their new style ^^

I will uploade a new version later tonight which isnt ziped :)

About the lightbar, i dont know why it have that shape, but the real siren is also a bit Americanised. Guess its just their new style ^^

Will their be any changes to the version thats out now?

I want to report 2 CTDs.( crashes )

1. After around 40min or more i get a roof fire. I call fire units from most of the stations due to spreading.

After the fire is out and im "packing" all vehicles and sending them pack the game crash.

2. Starting the game and "forcing a road accident". -> 3 vans who crashed with no injuries appears on the highway on the left area of the map -> sending 3 tow trucks, 1 police car and the Sign trailer.

However when im going to click on the sign trailer vehicle the game crashes.

Just wanted to share:) ( Everything else in the mod is pure class )

I downloaded a few times and eventually it worked (didn't get the unzip error). Played it for a while, and love it. Great work, good quality in all areas!

Two minor points - 1 is I hope to see the function to call nearest patrol car added. This gives an actual use to putting your cars on patrol. And 2, some of the off-map fire vehicles I call in will remain unavailable to call forever, even after I've sent them back to HQ and they despawn off the map.

However I do love playing the mod. The force-call options are good features. Thanks on delivering a great product.

For me, sometimes when I play, the game just crashes. But for the most, the game loses all textures, and then it lags extremly, and it crashes. No errors, no nothing.

And I have an i5, 8GB ram, and a HD Radeon graphics card, so it should not be a problem to run this...

Not sure if anyone else has had this happen, or if it's meant to be that way, but I had an call for a motor vehicle accident, but there were about 8 separate accidents all over the map at the same time!! Not sure if it's a bug or not?? Also, when I use the sign trailer, it doesn't stop or redirect any cars, they drive straight through.. Apart from that, love the mod.. Great work..

Not sure if anyone else has had this happen, or if it's meant to be that way, but I had an call for a motor vehicle accident, but there were about 8 separate accidents all over the map at the same time!! Not sure if it's a bug or not?? Also, when I use the sign trailer, it doesn't stop or redirect any cars, they drive straight through.. Apart from that, love the mod.. Great work..

Yeah i have had the exact same thing happen to me , its most likely to be a bug

Yes there is absolute caos all over the map.

I think it is a bug.

Even when you tow away some vehicles they return and stops the traffic.