bma

Copenhagen mod 1.2 [1.1 Released]

Time for some "we are close to a release" pictures

All pictures are taken ingame and nothing is faked in the editor

A major accident have happend. A lorry driver have driven his loaded lorry threw a kindergarden, crossing the road. Many kids are critically injured. Its YOUR job to help them.

em4deluxe20130312172103.jpg

Another accident is this one where two cars have had a frontal collision and multible people are injured.

em4deluxe20130312163107.jpg

At a local club, a young man have been assulted and robbed. He isn't injured but he still has to be interview by the police before he can go home.

em4deluxe20130312164657.jpg

To continue the stream of accident. This driver decided to ignore a red light which ended up being a bad decision for him. Luckily for him, he got out of the car before it broke into flames.

em4deluxe20130312165244.jpg

A last we have an industrial fire. But nothing the main station can't handle

em4deluxe20130312170601.jpg

Follow us on our homepage. New pictures and information will occur here

http://copenhagen-mod.dk/

just a few bugs I noticed 3 in the scripts: Heal/UseSpinalboard/LiftPerson and when I let the boat in to the water it can't be floating in the water... Well I mean I can't move it in the water and I can't enter any personal

ow and a building that doesn't have a texture on it

but more than that I could find :)

And some awesome new scripts! :D

How do I deal with person attacked? and how do i heal my personell? ps don't put uninjured people in a spinal board lol ;) also if this is 1.1 I cant wait to see 2.0 if there is gonna be one cause the stuff u have done since 1.0 is ashtonignly good fare enough there are a few bugs but we can deal with them :)

Disappointed it turned out to be one of those "Find the thing to dispatch a vehicle" mods, but the models and environment are well done.

Use the group 1 or call a chief lol

How do you solve calls because I got a shop fire call (I put the fire out) and a drunk person (I sent a way with police) and it still says in progress.

EDIT

Found out.

Edited by 999madtom