MAN007

Semi-Trailer Units Question

Hey all. A while back on youtube I found a video proving that it is possible to have trailers. The link is here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5LLbkO6hG-8. I was wondering if the same concept could be used to create ladder and command units with trailers for the NY and/or LA Mods. I have no 3D modeling experience but I thought that this would be an interesting idea. Is this possible? Thanks for your input.

Hey all. A while back on youtube I found a video proving that it is possible to have trailers. The link is here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5LLbkO6hG-8. I was wondering if the same concept could be used to create ladder and command units with trailers for the NY and/or LA Mods. I have no 3D modeling experience but I thought that this would be an interesting idea. Is this possible? Thanks for your input.

Hi,

No it wont be possible because the Trailer is a part appart from the vehicle, meaning that if the ladder is deployed for exemple and you move the ftonr vehicle it would jsut move with it.

Guest Limited.English
Hi,

No it wont be possible because the Trailer is a part appart from the vehicle, meaning that if the ladder is deployed for exemple and you move the ftonr vehicle it would jsut move with it.

Make it like Hoppah made the water tender etc. When the trailer has its ladder up make it where you can't move the truck...just like you can't move a truck when hose connections are enabled. Simple as that...

Make it like Hoppah made the water tender etc. When the trailer has its ladder up make it where you can't move the truck...just like you can't move a truck when hose connections are enabled. Simple as that...

The front truck cant check if the ladder is up since it are two different vehicles

Oh I get it, the trailer is separate so there really are no semi units (or even civilian for that matter). :-) Well you've got to admit, it was a good idea though. Thanks Stan. :-)

In fact I'll give some more explain about it so everyone knows how the trailer works:

You have 3 things

- A vehicle with the two commands: Attach Trailer & Dis- attach trailer (lol didnt remember the word for dis-attach :D)

- You have an object that will be a hook, this object will have a name and thats the place where the trailer will be attached to

- You have a trailer that has a name

Guest Gamesfunk

Detach :P

Too bad, I hate 16t for their lack of scripting abilities and EM4 for the lack of modding ability. It's a shame that modders can really enhance the game, though Hoppah, Stan and Danny Homm are doing a great job trying to.

G.

You guys all give wrong critic, the .jpg maps should never have been released to the community. The trailers should never have been made.And i could make a much longer lsit of all that wasn't made if NicoB didnt lsiten to modders.... While all did cost money for sixteen tons