Sawdbuster

Finding files

I'm working on a submod using jgreene's Boston submod, I'm just trying to expand it. Anyway, I'm replacing some units and I want to put MikeyPI's F350 Pickup from LA mod v2.1 as an umarked unit instead of the LASD Hummer, But when I went into the LA mod folder I couldn't get the correct files.

BTW: I'm using the la mod 1.8

Hi sounds good! I think we have to reach out to the pros for help. Sky high is working on some re-skins for Boston and state Police have not heard form him in while must be busy. Could us F350 for BPD wagon , need a scripted for prisoner transport The van wagons do already . A few unmarked units detectives , lets make dodge charger too. Bomb unit, command unit, Sgt response to critical scene need scripted for that. Script for E.D.T. response like OT button.

Swat SUV Ford Explorer also K9 unit, some help with light work "BLUE LIGHTS". Personal Boston patch navy blue uniforms poss. same NY mod. Stated PD uniforms K9 unit Tahoe, unmarked charger gray, Air wing. BFD uniforms Poss NY mod, new ladder truck, air supplies unit, Rescue 1 American flag on r side. couple of Home land security charges and Tahoe. EMS, new ambulance using F350 models one EMS A-06 and other Paramedics (P02) supervisors unit Tahoe. Some ideas good luck.