cops

Just some idea's from Cops and Redhawk to make a new game

Hi everyone,

since I saw LA Noire I really like to have it a step further, and hope I can realize it with Redhawk.

To make a completely new game. In this topic I'll post some HD models, and after a few cars/building etc... we will see how it ends.

for now the idea's are followed:

- You will be able to do free roaming (most of the time, because it's a freeroam mission based game)

- You will be able to arrest someone

- You will be able to frisk someone

- You will be able to arrest a suspect for a few minutes

- You can response to a "911" call

- You can do traffic stops

- You can do speed traps

- You will be asked to help by a traffic control, as supervisor or pursuit unit

- You will be able to surveillance

- You will be able to enter all the houses on the map

- You will be able to request backup (police/EMS/Fire department/Tow truck/(Coast Guard))

- You will be able to respond with code 1/2/3/9/0

- You will be able to use some martial

- You will be able to have emergency light controle

- You got more than 10+ key combination, on foot and in a vehicle!

- You will start start below the ladder and work a way up to corps chief, or you can even choose for the homicide units

- And you got much more

11d7pd.png

11673i.png

Well, I hope this gonna be a great game :)

but everything will be done when we want it :)

suggestions are welcome :)

creating the new generation games

Are you thinking of making one like this but for fire? That would be great too!

Well if we get it as a police simulator, we also would probably get as Paramedics and Fire Fighters too. Maybe we can start in the feature simulations games based on people's ideas. Or something like a ferry simulator etc.

Hey, I dont mean to be "that guy".

This is a great idea, I would like something like this for FFs. You have to face the reality of this though and that is that if you are really going to make this game it would take you and cops together probably 5 years to make a decent game. Not modelling or texturing etc but the programming, software structure, animations, scripting every single dynamic thing and its nowhere near easy. Ive had to come face to face with the dead end several times when it came to scripting. I reccomend you and cops stick with EM4 modding or start with modding and scripting games like the sims, gta, or even freaking club penguin. Just a bit of advice, unless you are willing to dedicate al

This is a great idea, I would like something like this for FFs. You have to face the reality of this though and that is that if you are really going to make this game it would take you and cops together probably 5 years to make a decent game. Not modelling or texturing etc but the programming, software structure, animations, scripting every single dynamic thing and its nowhere near easy. Ive had to come face to face with the dead end several times when it came to scripting. I reccomend you and cops stick with EM4 modding or start with modding and scripting games like the sims, gta, or even freaking club penguin. Just a bit of advice, unless you are willing to dedicate alot of time (months years (decades) jk) start with a vase game. Building from scratch is hard enough in em4.

This is a great idea, I would like something like this for FFs. You have to face the reality of this though and that is that if you are really going to make this game it would take you and cops together probably 5 years to make a decent game. Not modelling or texturing etc but the programming, software structure, animations, scripting every single dynamic thing and its nowhere near easy. Ive had to come face to face with the dead end several times when it came to scripting. I reccomend you and cops stick with EM4 modding or start with modding and scripting games like the sims, gta, or even freaking club penguin. Just a bit of advice, unless you are willing to dedicate alot of time (months years (decades) jk) start with a vase game. Building from scratch is hard enough in em4.

spam :P

Well, we take every time that we got, Just like Emergency 4 don't rush with the modding and or other parts. We will see how this and and if it "crashed" we always can give the models for download :)

spam :P

Well, we take every time that we got, Just like Emergency 4 don't rush with the modding and or other parts. We will see how this and and if it "crashed" we always can give the models for download :)

hmm 5 years so what? you will have at the end a great game with miljoins of people who wants the game. So what is 5 years up to millions of dollars?

The main problem with 5 years of game design is that there is a lot of changing. Looking back 5 years, you see a big difference in the games from now. So keeping up with the changes would be very hard. Another thing would be the money. A game in this concept would only make probably somewhere around a few hundred thousand.

Again, I don't want to be really the guy to have to say it, but to make a game from point 0 to the end with just two people is very hard. Hey, if you can do it, more power to you, but I can almost guarantee you won't be a millionaire at the end, or even really a lot of money will come out of it.

The first thing to do I would recommend is securing an engine for the game, before even getting ahead of yourself with models and all that.

Lol! :tongue2: Euros... I want a game like this! Have you guys started or is this just a concept?

We actually start already to mod some cars, this will be HD cars. So that will take a lot of work

The main problem with 5 years of game design is that there is a lot of changing. Looking back 5 years, you see a big difference in the games from now. So keeping up with the changes would be very hard. Another thing would be the money. A game in this concept would only make probably somewhere around a few hundred thousand.

Again, I don't want to be really the guy to have to say it, but to make a game from point 0 to the end with just two people is very hard. Hey, if you can do it, more power to you, but I can almost guarantee you won't be a millionaire at the end, or even really a lot of money will come out of it.

The first thing to do I would recommend is securing an engine for the game, before even getting ahead of yourself with models and all that.

Well, we will first start with some cars, if the game engine changed like you says than we will see what happens, and other wise this will be something else like mods for GTA or something like that. But I got your point. But the most important is that we got fun while we are making. But I guess, when LA Noire is released on the PC we changed that, I hope that that is possible. but we will see ;)

Like he said you need to find an engine that fits your desires and wants. for me its the Unity engine. Also like I said in the PM game platforms (such as Xbox 360) cost a ton of money to just get the license to build for them. This particular genre of game in general doesn't have a larger consumer base either. which makes it a difficult task to pull in a ton of money (I'm not expecting much out of my project either (maybe several thousand dollars but its not really a big gain for the time and effort put in))

Alright listen. If you are serious which you probaly arent about this. ( share ideas that would be awesome but something yall do not have the skill or resources for) no offense. Im sharing this. http://www.blender.org/ blender is a 3d modelling program and also a game engine. You can look at vids on youtube its pretty cool and should save you alot of time. Its possible but honestly offense I dont feel redhawk could do it without some serious help, time, skill, and motivation. Good luck and well see how it goes. Blender is your best bet.